Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself) Empty
PostSubject: Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself)   Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:20 pm

Bella walked into this forest once again, and she wonders what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
.:Eros:.

PostSubject: Re: Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself)   Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Eros as he walked through the forest had come across a female not an ordinary female but a female vampire. Eros was able to easily tell if someone was a vampire or human. The pureblood smiled at the woman as he stood in the same place for a few seconds before speaking. "Hello why is such a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself)   Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:34 pm

"Just bored though I wanted to see anyone who is a pureblood, and not what I am." Bella said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself)   Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:38 pm

"So you wanted to see a pureblood? I heard they were really scary and evil." Eros said jokingly he was speaking as if he wasn't a pureblood himself. "And what do you mean not what you are?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself)   Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:51 pm

"I am a twilight vampire." Bella said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself)   Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:16 pm

"A twilight vampire? Hmm I never heard of one those before. Do you have special powers that a normal or even a pureblood vampire wouldn't?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself)   Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:27 pm

"Yes, I do it's called Shield." Bella said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself)   Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:12 pm

"Shield? Now what is that? I never heard about it before until now. what does it do?" Eros spoke curiously.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself)   Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:17 pm

"It protects people from vampire psychic attacks." Bella said.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself)   Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:57 pm

OOc: Sorry to post, but Bella's Shield is simply a Shield from other powers. Like Jane's Mind pain power, Alec's Cutting off Sense power, and that other person's who cuts the ties between people making them fight themsevles or ahte each other. Sorry again for the power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself)   Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bella meets Eros (just eros and myself)
Page 1 of 1