Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bella Cullen going back in the town center

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Bella Cullen going back in the town center Empty
PostSubject: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:31 pm

Bella Cullen can't believe how much she missed, but she came to see how much forks town center changed since she was changed into a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:34 pm

Darcy couldn't believe where she was, she had been allowed to come here on a holiday. It was full of humans and she was allowed to be here. She walked along the town centre streets, loving how different forks was to her home town in England and her school in Japan, everything was so different here and she loved it. She thought it weird when people cooed and loved her English accent, but hey America was very different from home.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Bella turned around. "Oh hello there I'm Bella Cullen." Bella said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:40 pm

Darcy stopped in her tracks, she looked away from the shop window she was staring into. she bowed quickly in a Japanese fashion, she had picked up so many customs while at school, she spoke in a crisp English accent "Hello, Im Darcy Willows, Nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:42 pm

"I'm a vampire here." Bella said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Darcy smiled "That's okay, I'm a pure blood" she said quietly "I was born this way"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:49 pm

"I'm a twilight vampire." Bella said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:56 pm

Darcy looked at her, she had heard about this happening, a new breed of vampires, not plagued by sun like nobles, able to fall in love with humans and are allowed to be with them, skin like diamonds in sunlight "A twilight vampire, better than my race" she sighed "turned for love, sweet"

Last edited by Darcy Willows on Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:59 pm

"Yeah it's sweet my husband did it to me." Bella said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:03 pm

"I was born like this, but i do not suffer from blood lust, i have learnt to control it, but it means i dont get out much" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:08 pm

"Well if you are a twilight vampire you can walk outside in the daylight without a problem." Bella said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:10 pm

"I can do that anyway, being a pureblood i happen to be blessed with that ability, but i am scared that people will prosecute me for who i am" she said sadly
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:12 pm

"Um can I go to Cross Academy?" Bella asked.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:14 pm

Darcy nodded "Cross academy welcomes any vampire, in the hope that they will be able to forge a new future in which vampires and humans live together in peace, without any blood being spilled"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:19 pm

"What will my husband say to me leaving?" Bella asked.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:20 pm

"Can't he come with you?"she asked nicely.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:22 pm

"Well he could, but I haven't seen him for awhile." Bella said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:24 pm

"Oh, why, in my culture, a male can't bear to be separated from the one he loves, but i wouldn't know" she said, no too truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:53 pm

"Yeah he comes to my rescue each time." Bella said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:55 pm

"Lucky you" she said sadly
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:16 pm

"Excuse me, Are you the daughter of Doctor Cullens?" Kouta asked, stepping out of the shadows, "bella"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:19 am

"Kouta, what are you doing here in forks?" Darcy asked, rather confused.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:11 pm

"Yes, I am his daughter-in-law why?" Bella asked.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:56 pm

"Ah, so you are her, quite the charmer, taking little Edward's heart, he couldnt even read you... but thats besides the point, i've been summoned here to help you out."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 3:03 pm

"Kouta?" darcy said puzzled as to why he was there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bella Cullen going back in the town center   Bella Cullen going back in the town center Empty

Back to top Go down

Bella Cullen going back in the town center
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next