Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moonlight Dormitory hallways

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
.:Eros:.

Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:14 pm

"So you do know I'm going to win right? Not to sound over confident or anything but you're going to lose Darcy." Eros smirked after he made his comment about winning. He was the type that liked to win and never lose and it would be seen when valentines day comes.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:17 pm

Darcy smiled and wagged her finger "But i can give you a run for your money" she smiled, she didn't like to lose either and wouldn't go easily, well not without a fight "I can give it a go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:23 pm

"You think so?" Eros said mockingly. "Well I'm glad to hear your confidents but girls love me especially the human ones." His answer could be said as over confidents at it's highest but Eros believed every word he said anyway.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Darcy couldn't believe this guy's arrogance, she scowled and continued up the stairs "what makes you so sure"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:29 pm

"Lets just say one look into my eyes and they will do Eros passed his hand through his hair to push it back to reveal his eyes more clearly. His comment was talking about one of the powers he has but no one that hasn't seen his powers before wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:31 pm

Darcy looked into his eyes, she became aware of his power and smiled "That would be cheating" she said folding her arms "And that doesn't work on me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:57 pm

"Cheating? I have no clue what you are talking about." Pretending not to understand what Darcy was speaking about when he did. "And what do you mean it doesn't work on you? And what makes you sure I'm using something on you? I might not be doing nothing at all but you never know. Or I may be lying but like I said you can never know."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Darcy looked at him and smiled "Again with the rambling" she said laughing "You know very well what im talking about, i can read minds remember"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:04 pm

''Eh? Rambling? Pfft I wasn't rambling just speaking my mind that's all." Eros replied to darcy. " And you never know I might be letting you read what I want you to do. I could be using gmy powers to have you read fake thoughts you know." It was a lie what he had said but he spoke wuite confidently.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:06 pm

Darcy smiled and shook her head "I am smarter than that" she said tapping the side of her head " A lot smarter, and you speak with confidence, good, it could fool someone human probably" she said tilting her head
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:31 pm

"Tsch, I guess I can't just stand back and watch someone just ramble on like that forever without knowing what to do..", Iori spoke from behind Darcy. He had appeared from nowhere at first but it was clear he ventured there with his steady silence. He looked at Darcy then the man in front of them. Tilting his head a bit now due to confusion.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:33 pm

Darcy recognised the voice, she turned around and punched the speaker in the chest then hugged him around the middle "Dammit Iori where have you been"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:34 pm

He hugged her back and lets out a small sigh.. "You don't want to know.."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:37 pm

Darcy pulled back, she grabbed her books from Eros and ran up the stairs to her room, she stopped for moment "Obviously I wasn't important enough to get a goodbye" she ran up the stairs to her room.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Iori looked at the guy and soon began to follow Darcy. They had to speak.. He needed to tell her what happened.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Darcy had raced up the stairs and was fiddling with her key to get into her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:41 pm

Iori had gripped her wrist before she could actually opened the door. "Stop, we need to talk..", he told her a bit worriedly. His voice was actually serious to her for once..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Darcy wrenched her wrist free and looked at him with angry eyes "I have worried for weeks, for weeks about you, I haven't heard anything from you or about you, so dont tell me to stop" she opened her door , entered and slammed it behind her.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:48 pm

"Tsch!", he opened the door and closed it behind him seeing as she didn't lock it. "That's what I'm trying to explain here..!", he sort of yelled feeling his mixed emotions again. "Darcy.. The reason why this happened was because..", he hesitated a bit and took in a small breath. "Because of my Riot of Blood form.."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:51 pm

"Why didn't you tell me!" she yelled with tears in her eyes "I fought a monster of a vampire and when i woke up in hospital the name i uttered was yours! and you weren't there" she cried into her hands "I thought you had abandoned me!" she turned away from him "I thought we could tell each other things"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:53 pm

He hugged her from behind. Tightly not letting go. Feeling her pain.. "I'm sorry.. But once in that form I go wild like an animal..", Iori didn't know what to say.. Because of his curse he wasn't there to protect her, he wasn't there to be with her, and he wasn't there to support her at all.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:55 pm

Darcy turned around and pulled herself closer to him "I missed you so much" she hugged him tightly "Just dont leave me again"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:57 pm

"I won't ever again..", his hands went from hugging her waist up to her upper back.. Giving her a small peck on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Dormitory hallways
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3