Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moonlight Dormitory hallways

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:55 pm

"It's all supposed to be romantic, and sometimes that's a little difficult for me" she said while pulling her sock up, it had annoyed past the point of ignorance. "As for awesome, saying we could hang out as mates" she said, placing both hands behind her back and smiling. but he is kinda cute she though, and decided to stop thinking.
Back to top Go down
.:Eros:.

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:07 pm

"So it's hard for you to be romantic?" He spoke in a curious manner as he watched her pull her sock up. "Ohh that's what you meant. Yeah I guess that is awsome." Eros' voice sounded disappointed towards the end but it was to brief to notic, he didn't like this mates thing that much. He smiled back after he spoke it was fake smile but it look ginuine enough to pass as a real smile.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:20 am

"not really, but when i find a person i want to be romantic with, i will be, believe me there is nothing more that i want but to fall head over heals and not care about consequences or repercussions, i am just scared of losing people" she said truthfully, her big black eyes looking at the ceiling, she shifted slightly and spoke once more "i just dont want to lose anyone else" she placed a hand over her heart, her dark eyes shined as she spoke, her long hair was pushed out of her eyes and she looked at the ground. "Love is the light in our dark world, where ever you go, who ever you are, what ever your background is, love unites us all" she looked at him and smiled "Love is the one thing that brightens my day"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Eros listened attentively as Darcy spoke it looks like the two vampires were opening up to eachother. He put his hand into one of his pockets and held Darcy's books in the other, he had been holding them for a while now. The pureblood's eyes remained on Darcy while she spoke. " Well you shouldn't be afraid of losing people like they say if you remember them then you never really lost them." Eros thought what he said reality pretty corny. "You shouldn't close your heart because you're afraid that you lose those you love. But what I really wonder is who that person you fall in love with will be?" He smiled he smirked. "I agree with you, love is like a light that shines in the darkness." Responding to what had Darcy had said with an optimistic tone. "Soo.. where is your room? Holding these books of yours for a long time gets a little tiresome you know." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Darcy smiled "its on the top floor, it is where all pure bloods get dorms" she said smiling, and motioned for him to follow her. she walked with her hands in her pockets and gracefully strolled down the corridors. she held out her hands "If you want to go somewhere , i will relieve you of my books" she said tilting her head and smiling, she looked happy, but is words had got to her, if she didn't forget then maybe she had never lost them. she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Eros followed into the Direction Darcy had begun to walk towards gripping the books so he wouldn't drop any of them. "To the top floor we go then." He said optimisticly as he began to walk down the hall just a few steps behind Darcy. He hurried his pace when Darcy had said that she would take the books if he had somewhere to go. "No I dont anything to do right now." Now positioned on Darcy's side he notcied that she was rather happy now. "You know maybe next time I can have you carry my books." He said jokingly Eros felt rather at ease at the moment it was a calm day.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:54 pm

Darcy smiled "yeah in your dreams, well i might" she laughed as she skipped up the stairs, "Are you a pure blood like me?" she asked, she looked down, she was curious "I am just asking, i just sensed something strange about your presence so..." she was too ashamed of her own forwardness to carry on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:02 pm

"Haha in my dreams huh? Well I can't say I saw that as an answer." He laughed while following darcy up the stairs. Eros looked up when Darcy began to ask him a question about if he was a pureblood. "If I'm a pureblood? Hmm I might be." Choosing to tease Darcy a bit instead answering the question. " Do you think my presence is that of a pureblood or something else?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:05 pm

Darcy stared at him, "you are a pureblood" she said smiling, she poked him in the chest again "I knew it!2 she tapped the side of her nose and smiled "I would make a great detective" she grinned. he wanted to tease her, she would tease him a bit as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:09 pm

Darcy had guessed correctly Eros reacting with a smile for her being correct but he did wonder how she found out. Not long after he was poked once more by Darcy. " You a detective?" He imagined Darcy as a detective for a moment which resulted in a laugh by Eros. "Well I guess you as a detective could work."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:13 pm

Darcy laughed while climbing the stairs, she looked graceful, with one hand resting upon the bannister and the other swinging by her side "but i guess it would be cheating, i would use my powers and get ahead of everyone else" she smiled, pushing her long fringe out of her eyes again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:23 pm

Eros watched as Darcy webt up the stairs she seemed elegant just by doing such a simple thing. "Really? You would cheat? Well if they dont find out it wouldn't be cheating right? What they dont wont hurt them is what I say." which is something that Eros had done before and left in trouble more then once, he really doesn't learn from his mistakes or more he ignores the consequences way to often.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:27 pm

Darcy smiled thoughtfully "I suppose if i needed to, then maybe cheating would be necessary" she shrugged and carried on up the stairs, she spoke as she walked, she found Eros to be interesting and good company. she looked at him, he was good looking, the impressionable young girls of the day class would love him and valentines day was three days away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:37 pm

"Yep just dont get caught." Eros smirked after he spoke each step he took made his bangs sway from side to side occasionally. Causing him to swipe his hair back so they wouldn't interfere with his vision. "Hey Darcy. When I first saw you, you were looking at something it was something about valentines day what was that all about? Is there something happening on valentines day or something?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:41 pm

Darcy laughed "Valentines day is when day class students give chocolates to those of the night class that they like, i heard it is tiresome and boring, but to sustain peace i will graciously receive some then high tail it to class, some of the night class try to take advantage, if you know what i mean" she smiled at the puzzled look on his face "Don't worry Eros, you will be popular within days, you will get loads" she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Eros was confused for the reason Darcy had begun to laugh had he said something funny? Was what he thought. Once it was explained he came to realize what it was all about. "Hmm chocolate, and girls." He said aloud as he imagined about valentines day. " So this is a way to keep peace around here giving chocolates to us? That's pretty funny." smirking after he spoke. "The students from the day class sound like they really like the students from the night class a lot." Imaginating about the amount of chocolates he might get and the screams of the girls pleading to give it away. "It sound tiresome now that I think about. So Darcy will you get me a chocolate?" Eros was quite curious to know Darcy's reply.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:39 am

Darcy smiled, she enjoyed the chocolate given by the boys of the day class, and she got some from night class as well, she just didn't like the screaming and some of the night class boys trying to ask for blood types and more she smiled and laughed "What if i do, will you get me some" she smiled and placed a finger on her cheek, as if she was thinking, she was really kinda flirtind mocking him slightly "Tell you what i will do you a deal, if you get more chocolate than me, i will allow you to take me on a date" she said poking him in the chest once more. she turned once more and contiued to walk up the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:41 pm

Eros didn't get a clear answer and felt teased about the answer he was given. He smirked right after when he was asked if he would get Darcy some chocolate. "Hmm I might but only if you're good." He said mockingly smirking moments later. Eros then began to listen to Darcy's proposal Eros found it quite interesting. "So it's kinda like a game." He said after being poked by Darcy in the chest. "Okay, I'll do it but what happens if you get more chocolate then me?" Eros said while going up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:44 pm

Darcy knew she hadn't given a direct answer, she never usually did. she looked at the relaxed Eros, he was naturally attractive, he would probably win this game, there was more girls in the day class than there was boys, but she always got bombarded anyway so she would give him a run for his money, "I hadn't thought of that, I don't know" she said shrugging and smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Eros noticed as darcy looked back at him which made him want to know what she was thinking. is she thinking about me? Valentines day? These things were agoing through his thoughts. Eros quickly came to his senses when Darcy spoke of what she would get if she won. "So you dont know? You must want something right?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:18 pm

Darcy looked down, she thought about what she really wanted family, acceptance, friends, love she looked back at him and smiled "There isn't anything i really want from you, well apart from your friendship of course" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:27 pm

"Nothing from me? that kinda hurts." Eros said jokingly smiling at Darcy. "And is friendship all you really want? There is really nothing else?" His violet eyes looked into Darcy's, the pureblood seemed to be implying something but he made it to difficult for someone to know what.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:29 pm

"I am truly sorry if it does" she said bowing quickly "forgive me if i offended you" She smiled at him and continued walking "Friendship is all i have the courage to ask for" she said truthfully
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:41 pm

"It's okay no need to apoligize I wasn't being serious you know." Eros said with a relaxed tone of voice. "I'll give you friendship then if that's all you want. I guess I have nothing lose in this competition though."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:43 pm

Darcy smiled "That's okay then" she said walking up the stairs, she wished that there wasn't quite so many stairs to her dorm room "No i suppose you don't"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Dormitory hallways
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next