Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moonlight Dormitory hallways

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
.:Eros:.

Moonlight Dormitory hallways Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:21 pm

Eros enetered the main entrance of the new dorm he would be living at, he had just enrolled into the academy having no reason to do so which was pretty weird but Eros must've had a reason for doing such a thing maybe it was the fact that there were many pureblood vampires found in this academy or maybe something else. As he stepped in his eyes moved across the room observing his new home before walking in fully, closing the door behind him. The purebloods long black hair eleganlty moved as he did, the dark clothes Eros wore gave out a strange aura. The aura couldn't be defined as evil alone as it strangely caused an attraction. His violet eyes looked up at the staircase that stood infront of him his expression was quite calm. Beggining movement again Eros began to walk up the stairs and continued deeper into the dormitory.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:27 pm

Darcy walked along the corridors, her long black hair streamed down her back and she was in full uniform, just about to get changed into her normal wear. she turned a corner and saw the new student, he gave off a strange aura, but she shrugged it off. she looked at the noticeboard, valentines day was coming up soon, more screaming fans she dreaded that day the most, she even like the welcoming party more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:39 pm

As he walked through the halls, Eros' eyes came to see anothe vampire who had come to view. She was wearing a uniform probally the uniform the school. Eros shifted his eyes away from looking at the student as she looked at him, he found making eye contact with others awkward when you didn't even know them. As he remained walking he slowly but surely got closer to where the student was standing at first he was thinking of jus walking passed her but remembered he didn't know the dorm well so instead he chose to stop and ask her for directions. When he was near enough he took a glance at what the student was looking at before turning his attention back to her. "Hello I am Eros Barentain I'm new here and I was wondering if you can tell me where the rooms would be?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:44 pm

Darcy looked at the new student, she smiled and pointed in the direction of the stairs, she hesitated and thought. she pointed to the board "Your dorm number should be posted here" she said politely, she held out her free hand and cradled her books with the other "I am Darcy willows, nice to meet you eros"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:58 pm

His question was answered politely which put Eros at ease he hoped the student didn't have a bad attitude and his hopes came true atleast by what he can tell already. The pureblood looked at the board that was pointed out by the female vampire. He went down the names until he found his and then ran his finger across to search for the number to the side of his name. His room number was thirteen and after finiding out he quickly looked back the student . "Thank you Darcy and it is nice meeting you too. I hope we can be good friends or maybe more." He smiled after he spoke reaching for Darcy's held out hand with his own and bringing up to his lips kissing it gently. Eros was known to be quite flirtatious at times but he usually didn't mean what he meant seeing it as something fun to do mostly.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:01 pm

Darcy smiled "Yes i hope so too" she was surprised when he kissed her hand, she withdrew her hand and "thankyou" she straightened her uniform and began to walk towards her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:13 pm

"You are very welcome.'' As he watched Darcy begin to walk away Eros noticed the books in her hands and walked up to her and grabbed them. He had descided to carry Darcy's books for her to wehre she was going. "I'll carry these for you think of it as a thanks for your help and I can't let a pretty girl like you carry things like thse now can I? I am gentlemam after all."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:22 pm

Darcy paused and grabbed her books back, she scowled slightly at eros "and i am not a pretty damsel in distress, who needs rescuing" she said bluntly "thank you anyway" she flicked her long dark hair out of her eyes and carried on walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Eros gave a confused expression he was suprised on how Darcy had reacted to him, but this expression was quickly replaced with a smile. "Oh are you mad?" Eros spoke to darcy as he he walked behind her keeping a few feet away from her. "If you are I dont uderstand why. I mean any girl wouldn't mind someone carrying her books aren't I right? So why not you?" The vampire casually spoke Darcy's reaction seemed to have interested him or more he found something that would keep him occupied for the time being. "It what is so wrong with being a damsel in distress? I mean in the end they get saved by the hero, they fall in love right after, and then they live happily ever after. That is how stories are, I think being a damsel in distress isn't that bad."

Last edited by .:Eros:. on Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:38 pm

Darcy turned around and stopped him in his tracks "yes, for some, but i am not some damsel in distress, i fight my own battles, and about the love bit, it doesn't exist, okay" she looked at him and poked him in the chest "if you want a damsel in distress, look elsewhere, because i am not one" she continued to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:57 pm

He watched as Darcy had turned around and began to reply to him and after she had finished she had poked Eros in the chest and resumed to walk away once more. Placing his hand on the place where he was poked Eros kept the same smile he had. "But Darcy I never said I wanted a damsel in distress now did I?'' Once more walking following behind Darcy as he spoke. "Actually I never called you a damsel in distress in the first place. You were the one that came to that conclusion not me. All I was trying to do is carry your books as a nice gesture but you over reacted for a reason I dont know." Eros passed his hand through his long black hair and kept his eyes on Darcy. " And what do you mean love doesn't exist? From what I can tell people fall in love all the time. So how can you say such a thing? Have you ever been in love? Maybe you mean love doesn't exist for you or maybe you were once in love and that love of yours collapsed and left you broken hearted. A broken heart can possibly say a thing like that. So Darcy please tell me your reason for what you say?
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:02 pm

Darcy stared at this guy, he knew how to confuse someone, she poked him in the chest again and shook her head "I didn't mean it like that" she said smiling, "You ramble on too much, yes i have lost loved ones, and they dies because of reactions to love so that is the reason" she smiled "So no damsel in distress, what do you want then"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Eros tood watching Darcy as she tunred to face him again only to be poked again. "A ramble too much?" Thinking back at what he said a few moments ago and he came to see that he did speek a bit much. When Darcy had finished speaking Eros quickly took the books from her hand as he did before and smiled at her. "what I want is, to do is what I tried to do in first place and that is carry your books for you and maybe more but I leave that for later and your imagination." By the way he spoke it could've been implied that it was something sexual but you never truly knew what was in Eros' mind. "And I have lost ones too, not a girlfriend or anything like that but they were close to me." Eros showed a slight sign of sadness for a moment but he quickly put a smile back on. "Anyways it doesn't really matter."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:04 pm

Darcy paused to think, she allowed the books to be taken out of her hands and stood there for a moment. she smiled "It is hard when you lose family" she said sadly "But okay, you can carry my books, just stop rambling" she said smiling, trying to make light of the situation , she wondered if anyone would ever see through the act she put on and see the emotional turmoil beneath, it almost felt like lying when she smiled, when she really wanted to cry. She pushed her hair over her shoulder and tried to make conversation "So have you received your uniform yet"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:26 pm

Eros awaited for a response as he took the books into his hands he was waiting to see if Darcy would take them once more but was joyful to see she hadn't. "Yes losing anything is hard in my mind." He replied to darcy's statement about losing family maybe she had lost a family member as well? "Hey I dont ramble. But I wont talk as much if that will help us get closer." His answer was flirtatious once more it would seem that Eros had grown to enjoy darcys comapany atleast from how he acted it seemed that way. He looked up and thought to himself about the uniform Darcy had spoken of. "Nope I dont think I have maybe it's in my dorm room. I really wouldn't know." Looking at the uniform Darcy wore it was mostly white in color. "That uniform seems like it can get dirty easily."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:32 pm

Darcy nodded "The family i talk of are my parents" she said quietly "I was five..." she shook her head and looked her uniform up and down, "It could, but the day class wear a dark uniform, i think we are made to wear white in contrast" she said thoughtfully. Darcy thought for a second, day and night, she smiled "Yeah it does, the dry cleaning bills are through the roof" she said joking, trying not to flirt in her own way. her pureblood instincts told her to behave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:42 pm

"Your parents.. I'm sorry to hear that Darcy." Eros understood Darcy's pain his parents too had died when he was young. His focus came back to the uniform when Darcy spoke of it once more "hmm.. so the humans wear black and we wear white. Those colors are complete opposites." He said causually. "The colors are as opposite as vampires and humans are." He said to himself before looking back at Darcy and smiling at her joke. "Well I think you beautiful in the uniform." As usual he had answered in a flirtatious manner.

OOC:everything written itallics are my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:46 pm

"It doesn't matter they died defending the ones they love, for that i hold them in high regard" she sad proudly, but hate them for leaving me she thought. she bowed from the waist "thank you, i never thought a uniform would ever make anyone look pretty" she said smiling "I suppose it is like yin and yang, we are supposed to be creatures of the night, so we use white, they are creatures of the day, so wear black, its all rather complicated" she said placing a finger on her cheek.

OoC: i aint stupid, i had worked that one out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:59 pm

"Well I'm glad you think of your parents so proudly but it still should've been paiful to lose them atleast that's what I think." Eros had couldn't truly believe that darcy wasn't hurt by the fact her parents had died as he was still hurt by his dying. "Yes the uniform those make you look pretty maybe it's just you that makes everything you wear attractive." The vampires eyes looked at Darcy and moved downwards to fully grasp her appearnce. "The way we wear white clothes yet we're creatures of the night make it seem as if we're hiding who we truly are that's is how I see it."

OOc: Okay brought it up just incase
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:04 pm

Darcy looked at him, she was saddened by her parents death, she cried many nights over them and how they died saving her, If i hadn't ran outside, mom would be alive she thought sadly, looking at the ground. "We are not hiding ourselves, we are merely wearing a uniform, anyway, i wear all black outside of school so it really doesn't matter" she said half smiling "and thank you again, the uniform isn't my favourite clothing" she noticed him look her up and down, curious.

OoC: well duh LOL XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:15 pm

"I guess so maybe I'm just thinking to deeply about it, it's just a uniform like you said." shifting his violet eyes up to look into darcy's eyes. "Speaking about outside maybe I can take you out sometime well more you take me out since I dont know anything about this place." he smiled in a way he had asked darcy out on a date but he didn't really say it in a straightfoward manner. ''I can see what's your favorite thing you like to wear." Talking about if she were to say yes it could be a way to wear what she really like but more he wanted her to say yes.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:23 pm

"Maybe you are" she said smiling, her black eyes shifted to look at his face "I will show you around, but i don't do dates" she said placing her hands behind her back, she shifted her posture slightly, aware that she was flirting she stood up straight and shoved her hands in her pockets "sure, we could hang out as mates, right" she said, trying to distance herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 pm

"Okay we can call it two people spending time with eachother instead but why dont yu dates? Were the nes yu've been on bad or something?" He watched as she went from holding her hands behind her back to standing up straight it would seem that she didn't like t show her at ease side that much. "Fine as mates we can hang out."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:41 pm

Darcy shook her head "nah, i just sometimes find it hard to get close to people and dates complicate things"she said truthfully. she shoved her hands in her pockets and started to get irritated by the sock slipping down her leg. "Awesome" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:51 pm

"Oh I see but how do dates make things complicated?" Eros was curious he didn't really understand what Darcy meant. ''Maybe she doesn't like going on dates because it's hard for her to get close to people?" He thought that could've been the reason but he wasn't sure. "Awsome? What's awsome?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight Dormitory hallways   Moonlight Dormitory hallways Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Dormitory hallways
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next