Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting with Dusk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

Meeting with Dusk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:15 pm

Dusk simply chuckles. He laughs because he didn't put in a fraction of his true speed. "Maybe." Dusk wants to play to the fact that he is just a weak little half breed to Kouta. So he just walks pass you. "now leave me be."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:18 pm

"so you can steal the powers of other vampires..." Kouta started, "And your way of hiding your power is innefective, at best." Kouta laughed, "You are weaker then i thought..."
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:19 pm

Dusk simply smiles as he keeps walking. "yes, i'm weak. I will get over it. I will leave on. Killing things i see fit to kill."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:21 pm

Kouta appeared infront of Dusk, his gun pressed in between Dusk's eyes, "How rude, if i had that mentality, you'd be dead..."
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:14 pm

As your gun goes for my head. i simply move and it goes by and i look at you.

"To bad it isn't. You can't keep me here."

Dusk just moved by him and keep going.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Kouta, having already accuratly analyzed the speed, punched at Dusks back, slightly faster then Dusks top speed.

OOC: Incase you didnt know, Kouta is a legend, stronger then any pure blood, and sadly, your charecter,
Perks of being an admin, he's the mentor type of Charecter though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Dusk   Meeting with Dusk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Dusk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2