Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rasen
The Super Moderators of Moon Dormitory
Rasen

Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:12 pm

"Then what would you like to do?" Rasen asked wondering just how interesting this would become.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:37 pm

"I would like you to bite my neck." Kula said.
Back to top Go down
Rasen
Rasen

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:47 am

"You do realize what happens to humans bitten by vampires right. Since you say you're not a human I wouldn't know what would happen to you." Rasen pointed out and thinking a bit ahead.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:14 pm

"Yes, I know what happens, but I don't care bite my neck." Kula said. Kula didn't mind of getting bitten at all, and she wants to know what it feels like.
Back to top Go down
Rasen
Rasen

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:20 pm

Rasen could smell the desire and curiousity eminating from her. Deciding to oblige her he whispered first "After this you'll need to drink some of my blood to keep from turning to level E." He then immediately bit her in the neck and while drinking a little of her blood he used his power of seduction and entered some of his own blood into her, with the cells running throughout her veins and stimulating her body's instinctive desires and abilities.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Kula stood there, and she was happy this is going to happen to her. "Yes, I know my life will belong to you." Kula said. Kula's eyes were so happy to let him have his way on his neck, and she was getting awfully wanting more.
Back to top Go down
Rasen
Rasen

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:07 pm

Rasen took a bit more of her blood and injected more of his own into her to increase the effect of his seduction power. After removing his teeth he noticed the tiny heart breaks of several ningen girls far off but he looked to Kula as her face started to glow in the same way the a vampire did. Rasen smile and said how do you feel?".
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:09 pm

"A little dizzy, but overall just fine." Kula said. Kula couldn't keep her balance, and she was feeling faint, so she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Rasen
Rasen

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:12 pm

"Why don't we get you to the school to speak with the chairman so we can have you put in night class." Rasen knew his voice must have sounded lyrical to her at this point and he was banking on seduction's control to bring her to the school.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:16 pm

"Sure why not I'm feeling a little more than usual." Kula said. Kula couldn't stop her body from fainting.
Back to top Go down
Rasen
Rasen

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:20 pm

Rasen lifted her up in both arms and started walking towards the school. Honestly he was impressed she lasted so long before collapsing. A human would have fainted instantly. He carried her out of sight and then moved much faster since there were no people around anymore.

((Continued in the Night Class Dorms.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2