Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) Empty
PostSubject: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:57 pm

Kula is on the beach enjoying the outside, and she wanted to know if she wanted to get along with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Rasen
The Super Moderators of Moon Dormitory
Rasen

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:02 pm

Rasen was enjoying himself. He should have been sleeping at this time of day but for some reason it seemed boring to him The sun was certainly an irritation but he decided that if anyone asked he'd say he sunburned easiely. He went into the water and relaxed as he waited for some silly human to try and introduce themselves.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:09 pm

Kula looked around, and she controls the ice, and her body becomes really not cold, but warm.
Back to top Go down
Rasen
Rasen

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Rasen felt the water cool down and followed it to the source by using his sense of touch to guess where the origin was. He saw a young looking girl where his best guess was who seemed to be enjoying it. His best guess was that she was not a human so he went over to her and smiled "Tell me why would you chill the waters like that?".
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:37 pm

"I love the cold that's why because I'm a Snowkel." Kula said.
Back to top Go down
Rasen
Rasen

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Snowkei Rasen thought, he had never met one before so it had peaked his interest. He knew that as a pureblood he must seem amazing to almost everyone around by sheer looks but since something like this was new he was curious on how to approach. While checking her mind for surface thoughts he continued the conversation "You know I've never quite heard tale of these Snowkei. Perhaps you could explain them to me.".
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:51 pm

"A Snowkel are people who can control or manipulate the ice."
Back to top Go down
Rasen
Rasen

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:53 pm

Rasen let out a smile and the air around him seemed to sparkle and glow "Are they all as pretty as you?".
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:01 pm

"Not all as pretty as me nope." Kula said. Kula is the only one who considered special.
Back to top Go down
Rasen
Rasen

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:47 am

Rasen laughed at that. This girl was certainly interesting enough to peak his curiousity higher than it had been in years. He sat back down in the water and continued his dazzling smile "So then what brings such a pretty Snowkei like you to a warm beach like this?".
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:26 pm

"I was actually looking for you." Kula said.
Back to top Go down
Rasen
Rasen

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:42 pm

Me? Rasen thought curiously. He hadn't found anything like that in her mind yet which was odd. He should have picked up that surface thought. It seemed incredibly odd to him "Why would you be looking for me?".
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:06 pm

"I was interested of dating you." Kula said.
Back to top Go down
Rasen
Rasen

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:09 pm

The last piece clicked into place and he finally understood. Rasen fell back into the water laughing for a moment then got up and asked "I'm sorry but did I hear you right?".
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:19 pm

"Yes, you did." Kula said.
Back to top Go down
Rasen
Rasen

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Rasen continued laughing at this although it may have seemed as if he was laughing at her "I've never met anyone who asked that without hesitating for thought before.".
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:29 pm

"I'm more straightforward, but if you don't want to that's fine." Kula said.
Back to top Go down
Rasen
Rasen

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:31 pm

Rasen stopped laughing and returned to the amazing smile "I never said that. You just caught me a little off guard.".
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Kula's tears became pearls, and she looked at him, and she walked in the water with her clothes on. "I see so I'm not as important." Kula said.
Back to top Go down
Rasen
Rasen

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:36 pm

Rasen stood up and placed his hand on the side of her face and the air seemed to bee fluttered with diamonds making it sparkle "Now what would make you think that?".
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:39 pm

"Well I was always told that I wasnt' as important as the vampires everybody wants to be a vampire." Kula said.
Back to top Go down
Rasen
Rasen

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:39 pm

Rasen's eyes sharpened for a moment. and returned before the change could be noticed "What makes you think I'm a vampire?".
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:55 pm

"You just have that air about you." Kula said.
Back to top Go down
Rasen
Rasen

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Rasen laughed again "I didn't know that the air was special around vampires. Your right though I am one. Does that matter?".
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:09 pm

"Not really." Kula said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)   Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kula meeting Rasen (Rasen and Kula only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next