Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hagi's Relaxing Break

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:20 am

She sent a the earth shattering at a group of the monsters"Second, third, fourth and....... fifth, Mine" she leapt down from the branch and roundhouse kicked another then blew his head up using telekinesis "Oh and the sixth is mine too"
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
The Super Moderators of Moon Dormitory
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:23 am

"Aww man" Hagi said as he watched her took down 5 of them, he then uses his vamp speed and kicked one into a tree while dodging another one without noticing he was ambushed by 5 of them. He was stabbed in the arm but he stabbed 1 of them and kicked the rest sending them away from him. "Damn"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:27 am

Darcy high kicked one into the air, she span around and kicked him into a spiky branch. "Oh an the eighth, by the looks of it" she leapt into the air and manipulated the moisture in the air to turn to ice, she sent shards flying at at three, one dodged but two turned to dust. "And ninth and tenth"
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:32 am

"You totally depend on your powers don't you" Hagi said as he stabbed one sneaking behind him. He started running and he sliced at one hitting its vital organ "Serves you right" Hagi yelled as he kicked the vampire's head crushing his forehead
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:24 pm

Darcy picked up a fallen sword left by a rogue, she whipped around slicing a rogue in half, she used a spinning kick to distract two while slicing them both in half together "If you haven't noticed i have killed more than you and no not always"
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:58 am

"Well I don't really want to use my powers, if not I can take down more" Hagi said as he was holding his wound "Looks like they've all stopped attacking" Hagi walked over to one of the body "Its a shame that they still hunt blood from humans"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:12 am

Darcy walked over to him, she placed a hand over his wound and healed it. "It is a shame, especially when I am trying to bring about peace"
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:43 am

"Yeah" Hagi says while he looks at the moon

Last edited by L-Kun on Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:43 am

She smiled slightly "All i want is to bring peace and then i can go travel the world" she said looking at the stars "after all i have an eternity to do it"
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:54 am

"Are you going to travel alone" Hagi said looking at Darcy
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:43 am

"Might do"! she shrugged "Might go with my sister, all i know is that im going to stop all Level E's whether the senate likes it or not"
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:38 am

"Hmm I see, I dont even know what I wanted to do in my life" Hagi said looking down at the ground
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:59 am

"Well one is living, everyone wants that i suppose" she said sadly "Al i want is too see my hunter friend again and not have to fear for both our lives"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:27 pm

"Well I could talk to the senate if you want." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:09 am

Hagi held Darcy's hand "Since Im a hunter tell me what he looks like I can help"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:52 am

"The stupid thing is, i can't remember, all i remember is his name" she laughed
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:06 am

"Hmm okay then tell me his name, if I ever hear about him I'll tel you straight away" Hagi said smiling
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:09 am

"Raven, Raven Matthews" she said smiling back
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:37 am

"Ill keep that in mind" Hagi said giving her the thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:39 am

Darcy gave him a thumbs up "if you see him, tell him i forgave him a long time ago" she smiled "Oh and thanks"
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:48 am

"Its ok it's just a small favor." Hagi replied
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:01 pm

"Yeah i did save your ass" she grinned
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:11 pm

"Yeah you did" Hagi said
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:18 pm

"Well, lets start at names, I'm Darcy" she said holding out a hand
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:43 pm

"Name's Hagi" he said as he reaches out and grabs Darcy's hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hagi's Relaxing Break
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next