Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hagi's Relaxing Break

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
L-Kun
The Super Moderators of Moon Dormitory
L-Kun

Hagi's Relaxing Break Empty
PostSubject: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:08 am

Hagi stopped after training after awhile, he lay down watching the moon. He has his silver dagger in his hand and he stabs the ground "Why am I like this!" Hagi yelled as he was looking at his clawed hand
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:11 am

"Because you're a halfbreed.. Hunter.", said a simply calmed Jaques that was sitting high above in a tree on a tree branch that could sustain his weight. He wore Cross Academy's Night Class outfit, meaning he was skipping classes again this day..
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:25 am

"I know that!" He yelled as he punches the ground "It was all that night" Hagi said looking down "I wanted to save the one I like and I let a vampire bite me, I thought that would of saved my loved one but instead she said I was a monster!" Hagi yelled when he got up.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:29 am

"Because she knows no better to understand, if she truely loved you she wouldn't have gave up on you so easily too.", he looked down at him. Keeping his calm and cool too mellow tonight for once. Jaques was a bit concern about the man's heartbreak..
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:38 am

"Your right" Hagi said looking down "I need to relieve some of my stress and tell all my problem thank you" Hagi said as he stood up looking at Jacques, then right after he thanked him he sensed something "I can sense a couple of vampires on their way here" Hagi said to Jacques
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:43 am

"No problem..", Jaques hopped down and grabbed the stranger by the shoulder. Gripping his clothing and pulling him by force to move with him. "Let's get out of here before they see us then..", he said simply. Yet for being careless as he always is, they would of catch him again. Yet this close would give off the scent of him being a pure-blood vampire..!
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:37 am

"You can run if you want I'm staying here" Hagi grinned "I want to slay some vamps" He said as he grabbed his dark blade out then puts his dagger back to his belt. "I live for only one purpose and that is to slay the vampire queen!" Hagi yelled as he waited for them to come.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:45 pm

"Idiot! Those vampires are from a school.. A school where they are trying to live peacefully with humans..", Jaques began to narrow his eyes to think of a plan.. Using the winds he made his scent go another direction for the Vampires to see if they were looking for him. Luckily he was right and they headed the other way. "Do you have a name?", he asked curiously and relaxed now.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Shizuka came around, and she heard vampire queen. "Me I'm Shizuka Hiou the Mad Blooming Princess." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:16 pm

Darcy stood bewildered beside shisuka, she looked at the vampire hunter that stood with a dagger in his hand.

"I thought you said it was safe here, I thought I had come to a place that had escaped the war between the two peoples, but it seems I haven't"

She began to walk away from the scene..
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:10 pm

He looked at the pure-blood queen and vanished from the scene with his Vampire ability of speed. He wanted no part of this at all!! 'Damn, why'd she came here..?', he thought to himself as he went far away into the night..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:13 pm

Darcy looked back at shisuka who seemed to be standing her ground.

"He said he wants to kill vampires, I am one of those that are trying to build bridges of peace, please dont destroy them hunter"

she looked forlornly at the ground, 'so i can see him again' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:56 am

"I got one question for you Mad Blooming Princess, why did you bite me about 160 years ago? You were feeding on humans back there and I sacrificed myself for my loved one!" Hagi started to yell ignoring Darcy
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:58 am

"Back when I was 840 years old I just was hungry and i grew up isolated and unloved to protect me then i got out about your time, and I was hungry." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 9:45 pm

"Because of you I lost my loved one!" Hagi yelled
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:16 pm

"You mean Saya I'm so sorry about that." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:11 am

Hagi looks down "Its ok somehow she earned a vampire power" Hagi said
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:31 pm

"Yeah so sorry about that." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:43 am

"Its ok" Hagi said "Huh I can sense some other vampires coming this way"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:09 am

Darcy looked at shizuka "Rogues, lots of them" she looked at Hagi "looks like youll get to kill some vampires after all"
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:58 am

Hagi smiles "Some fun tonight" he said as he draw out his dark blade in his right while the silver dagger in his left.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:09 am

She got into a fighting stance "Yeah dont forget about me" she said.
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:12 am

Hagi smiles "Cute fighting stance" Hagi used his vampire speed and hid behind a tree waiting for the vampires to get there
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:15 am

"There is nothing cute about this" she said leaping up and crouching on a tree branch "Cute blade" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:17 am

"Thanks" Hagi said as he saw one of em coming "First one is mine!" Hagi said as he kicked it down then stabs it with the silver dagger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break Empty

Back to top Go down

Hagi's Relaxing Break
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next