Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hagi's Relaxing Break

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
L-Kun
The Super Moderators of Moon Dormitory
L-Kun

Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:00 am

"She has the same hair color, eyes and skin as you" Hagi said
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:01 am

Darcy thought for a moment "I thought I recognised you from somewhere"
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:04 am

"Really?" Hagi said sounding shocked
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:07 am

"Yeah, it was about four years ago, I met this boy in my old village, he was so like you, but we weren't allowed to be friends, but Raven said to never give up, even when him and that boy were taken away" she sighed
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:37 am

"I'm pretty sure that wasn't me" Hagi said smiling at her
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:45 am

Darcy shrugged "I need to know who it was, they have something of mine"
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:19 am

"What is that something of yours?" Hagi asked
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:22 am

Darcy sighed "A small necklace, with silver wings hanging from it"
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:23 am

Hagi walked to his closet and opened it "Does it look like this?" Hagi said as he pulled a small silver necklace
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:24 am

Darcy rushed to the small chain "My necklace, my mother gave it to me"
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:28 am

"The girl that gave me this is you? Are you the girl that I knew when I was small?" Hagi asked sounding curious
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:30 am

Darcy smiled "I gave it to that boy as a promise that he would see me again, I wore a small purple bow in my hair and a white dress with purple ribbons that day"
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:32 am

Hagi looked back in the closet and grabbed a small purple bow "Does the bow look like this?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:33 am

"Why do you have this, he picked it up when it fell out of my hair when they took me away" she said curiously
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:35 am

"I...I....I think I was that boy Darcy" Hagi told her looking down
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:38 am

Darcy shrugged "He was the son of a great hunter, he had dark hair and he used to hang around the park and we would play with wooden " she smiled "Is it you, have I found you?"
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:40 am

"My father was a great hunter, I do have dark hair and I remember hanging around the park" Hagi replied "It's me Darcy" Hagi smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:42 am

Darcy smiled and threw her arms "I promised, I said I would find you and you found me instead"
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:46 am

Hagi smiles "Yeah I did" he then hugged her
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:47 am

Darcy looked at him "I still have something of yours"
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:50 am

"Is it my silver ring?" Hagi asked Darcy
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:55 am

Darcy reached around her neck and pulled out a gold chain, hung onto it was a small silver ring "It got too small so i wore it around my neck" she handed it to him
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:57 am

Hagi smiles "Seems like it's your treasure, how about you keep that so you will always remember me" Hagi suggested and he was handing over all her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:58 am

Darcy but the bow in her hair ans tried to put the necklace around her neck "Yes, I wanted so much to remember you"
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Hagi smiled and looked at Darcy "You look pretty" Hagi said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hagi's Relaxing Break   Hagi's Relaxing Break - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hagi's Relaxing Break
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next