Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploreing the Academy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:05 pm

"awesome" she said hiding the bag containing her own black and purple swimsuit
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Ro nodds. "So...what kinda swim suit do you have? Two piece, or one?" Ro heads over to pay.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:12 pm

"Two piece" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Ro pays. "Awsome, cant wait to see, so I assume you got yours already?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:15 pm

"got it when i got my new skirt and top" she smiled
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:22 pm

Ro laughs and snaps his fingers. "I should have gotten mine when I got my skirt and shirts..." Ro sniffs the air. "I think there is a beach about a half a mile from here...give or take."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:28 pm

Darcy smiled and gave him a mock salute "Lead the way captain"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:29 pm

Ro laughs. "Wanna hop on my back...I can use my magic to get us there faster." Ro reachs into his bag and pulls out a orb with scarlet red designs on it.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Darcy climbed onto his back and wrapped her arms around his neck "An away we go"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:32 pm

Ro's eyes glow back, and the orb turns back too, Ro chants something in a different tounge, and a portal opens up shortly after and He steps though it and we arrive at the beach. "Awsome! I got the teleportation spell master!...Last time I woke up on a tropical island."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Darcy hugged him "Good for you Brother"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Ro smiles and hugged back. "Alright, lets go get changed."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:38 pm

Darcy went behind a tree to change into a black and purple bikini "well im ready" she called when fully changed
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:40 pm

Ro laughs. "Alright... you use a tree...ill use a changeing room." Ro points to a shack-like thing and it had a lable on it 'changeing rooms'
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:45 pm

Darcy walked out with her stuff and smiled as she put it down, "Im not getting changed in front of you" she ran and dived into the ocean
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:48 pm

Ro blinks. "I wouldnt mind if you did...but theres ROOMs in there to change into so people dont walk by and see you." Ro walks into the change rooms, and gets changed and walks back out.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Darcy smiled "Come on big brother, the waters lovely"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:53 pm

Ro walks over the the ocean and walks into it. "Its alittle cold." Ro jumps and swims over to you. "I love the swimsuit by the way."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:54 pm

Darcy swam lazily "Thank you Ro"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:56 pm

Ro dives under the water swimming around you in circles.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Darcy dived under and smiled under the water at him.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Ro swims closer to her and lightly touchs his forhead to hers.

Last edited by E.M. on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:06 pm

Darcy smiled and surfaced momentarily to breath
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:08 pm

Ro remained understander, lookin at her in her swimsuit. "Me like it alot." Ro swims up for air.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Darcy smiled and looked around, "well im glad you do"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploreing the Academy.
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: