Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploreing the Academy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:21 pm

"I daresay it would be too short, but if you want to wear a skirt" she said looking at her own.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:23 pm

Ro laughs. "Sure why not."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:24 pm

Darcy was walking down the stairs "Come on the mall awaits"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:26 pm

Ro nodds and follows her to the mall. "What size skirt do I wear sis?" Ro said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:26 pm

"How about some skinny jeans?" she said nicely
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:29 pm

Ro sticks out his tounge. "Why not both."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:36 pm

"Okay" she selected a skirt and a pair of skinny jeans and pushed him towards the changing rooms
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:37 pm

Ro heads into an open changeing room dragging along her with him.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:38 pm

"Ro!" she said laughing "I can't watch you change"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:41 pm

Ro blinks. "I dont mind...I got underware on...so you wouldnt be seeing anything bad."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:43 pm

"I don't want people getting ideas" she laughed "Ill wait outside"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:44 pm

Ro shakes his head. "Your the only one thats going to know if there on right...and it look pretty silly walkin outside into the mall with them on wrong."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:45 pm

"Well just call me out when you have them on then" she said nicely
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:47 pm

Ro nodds and closes the door. "Which one first?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:47 pm

"The skirt" she grinned
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:49 pm

After a minute Ro gives you the OK to walk inside.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:51 pm

Darcy broke out laughing "Funniest thing since my brother ran into a tree!"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:52 pm

Ro spins around once. "I think I like it..." Ro laughs. "You know I look good." Oddly ... he did.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Darcy clutched her ribs "Now try the skinny jeans on" she smiled
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Ro. without waiting for you to leave starts to change into them.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:59 pm

"Ahh Ro, wait for me to leave" she said placing a hand over her eyes
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:02 pm

Ro shrugs and changes into them and removes your hands from your eyes. "Its must faster this way though..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:04 pm

"you look awesome" she smiled
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:07 pm

Ro looks at himself. "I looks alright...the skirt is more...breathy though...this is more...constriction...and it shows off my butt to much dont you think?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:12 pm

"Im not looking" she said looking at the ceiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploreing the Academy.
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: