Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dusk's Abilities

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

Dusk's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Dusk's Abilities   Dusk's Abilities EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:08 pm

Upon Changing into a Half breed:

Power Absorbion: Dusk has the power to take and Absorb other vampires powers. He can only do this by Biting into the vampires and suck some of there blood. Then, after this Dusk HAS to kill his target. It isn't because he hass too it is because Dusk wants to be the only one with that ability afterward.

Basically all the other things that vampires get increased Beauty, and all the stats are increased.

After Changing and discovering his ability:

Electrokinesis: the ability to create and control Electricity.

Energy Sensation: Dusk can sense any type of energy. He can even sense traces of it in a area. Which makes him good a Tracking. He is one of the best Hunters, becuase of this.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Dusk's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk's Abilities   Dusk's Abilities EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:26 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

Dusk's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk's Abilities   Dusk's Abilities EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:12 pm

Adavanced Healing: This ability allows Dusk to heal rapidly. This can be used in and out of battle. If it is used in battle it has a 5 post colldown.
Aerokinesis: This is controling and creating wind.
Heighten Speed: This is basically more uncontroled speed. Dusk, won't be able to use the speed correctly until after using it ofr awhile, but with this speed it makes Dusk just as fast as Kouta.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Dusk's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk's Abilities   Dusk's Abilities EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 3:17 pm

Feeling threatened by my person are you? You'll have to work for awhile to be on equal grounds with an admin, and as a char of your type, matching Kouta in any way, would be godmodding, at the moment,
As a result for Kouta's immense power, he is not a main character, only a mentor type, he wont be a main character.
but as for your skills, lower the speed, as for everythig else
Approved.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Dusk's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk's Abilities   Dusk's Abilities EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:04 pm

Actually I gave the go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

Dusk's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk's Abilities   Dusk's Abilities EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Kouta, you say i'm godmoding. You can't kill a god, no matter what the case is. The speed power up is simply to put speed on same turn. XD This way we are even, plus your looking at your new admin. XD
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Dusk's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk's Abilities   Dusk's Abilities EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Don't argue you two.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Dusk's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk's Abilities   Dusk's Abilities EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:40 pm

im not actualy arguing, if he wants a charecter on even level of mine, his charecter cant play a main role in the game, only a support type to keep things balanced.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

Dusk's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk's Abilities   Dusk's Abilities EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:08 pm

Yea, Kouta i know that. XD
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Dusk's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk's Abilities   Dusk's Abilities EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:09 pm

"If your willing to do that, i have no problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dusk's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk's Abilities   Dusk's Abilities Empty

Back to top Go down

Dusk's Abilities
Page 1 of 1