Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying to think.

Go down 
+2
Henshi
Darcy Willows
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Henshi
The Super Moderators of Moon Dormitory
Henshi

Trying to think. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:29 pm

He got out of the water and dried his pants. He put on his school uniform and held her hand. "So we are going together?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:31 pm

"We can tell them that i dragged you back to class, you delinquent" she grinned
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Henshi

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:32 pm

He smiled. "Alright." he said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:34 pm

She walked towards the buildings, she held out her hand to shin "come on then"
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Henshi

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:36 pm

He held it and walked with her to the building.

(Post in the Night Classes)
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:59 am

Crimson sits on the beach alone thinking about weather she should be g=hear or just leave "i wish some one would be my friend" Crimson she to herself.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:02 am

Darcy ran to her sister "You are not going anywhere" she said firmly "You are not leaving me" she said hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:15 am

"i'm sorry i just want some friends, every one seems to ignor me no matter waht i do" Crimson said crying into her hands.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:18 am

"Well, now they know you are my sister they will talk more" she said grabbing her sister's hand, "Come on sis, what would mom say if she knew what you were thinking"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:19 am

" no one will tlka to me, im a nobdy im sorry" Crimson said walking away to the wall which she put her head against.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:30 am

Darcy stared at her sister, now getting angry "Don't be sorry, you have only been here a couple of days"
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:47 pm

Dusk is close by as he feels a faint, but feelable energy. Dusk takes off. He reachs the area with his hair a mess and his glasses messed back. Dusk fixs his glasses and his bright red hair. Dusk locks on to the two people here with his bright blue eyes. Dusk is wearing black nike street shoes with black jeans with a thick chained linked belt around his wiast. HE is also wearing a white undershirt with a black overshirt. The black overshirt has a tribal White rose on the back, which used to be the Vampire Hunter symbol. Dusk is wearing his spiked gloves on his hands. Dusk also has a set of Jeweled daggers in there holder on his lower back attached tot eh Chain linked belt. Dusk's last piece of weaponary is the Special made Katana on his right hip.

"Well, what do we have here?" Dusk ask with that velvet angel-like voice.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Darcy shielded her sister, she stood in front and squared up to the stranger "Isn't it obvious, my sister is upset"
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:52 pm

Dusk simply looks at withhis Bright Blue eyes. He face showing only two things. A calm manner, and a collect manner.

"Upset? What does it mean to be upset? I've been sad,anrgy, and every other emotion. Yet, i don't know the means of being upset."
Dusk of course says this in a mocking manner.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:54 pm

Darcy stood in front of her sister and shook her head at the stranger. she took a step forward and spoke clearly.
"Upset as in crying upset, leave her alone, why are you here"
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:58 pm

Dusk just looks at you not moving. "Well, i felt a energy. So i came to check it out. Looks like it was faint for a reason." Dusk chuckle slightly as he mocks the strengh of this young vampire girls. Dusk gets in a relaxing stance, and waits for your reponses.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:24 pm

Darcy stared at the stranger, he was strange, she could sense power, he was a half breed but a strong one. she turned to her sister and smiled "Its okay crimson" she turned back to the stranger.

"Instead of mocking me why don't you leave" she said firmly
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Dusk shrugs you off as he snaps and a sprk jumps form his fingers. Dusk then looks at the sky, and it begion sto go dark with strom clouds. Lightning flashes and strikes down around us.

"I sorta like it here. I think I might stay."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:14 pm

Darcy just dismissed the guy and turned to leave with her sister "Yes it is quite beautiful here"
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:13 pm

Dusk raies his hand at Darcy, and a huge gust of wind blows her forward.

"Dang, i got good range with this new power."
Dusk chuckles slightly.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:18 pm

The earth raised up and shattered, stopping the wind from reaching her, she turned around and protected her sister. she allowed a little red to seep into her eyes and shook her head, she didn't wanted enemies.

"Not going to work" she shouted "Name yourself"
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:22 pm

Dusk is already gone as the earth comes up. You feel around gust of wind from behind you.

"Dusk, I've taken a last name. But i really don't like it."

Dusk laughs a little more then finally says,"Dusk Harushino. That is my name"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:26 pm

Darcy smiled, the earth was merely a warning shot, she turned to face the guy and curtseyed politely "Well dusk, I am Darcy Willows, welcome to Cross academy" she said walking away.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:28 pm

Dusk smiles.

"First, of all. I'm not in your little Academy. You smell like a PureBlood. are you one?"

Dusk smiles as he plays with the wind around him.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Darcy looked away, she whispered to her sister 'run', she turned to face dusk "Yes I am" she said proudly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to think.
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Beach-
Jump to: