Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying to think.

Go down 
+2
Henshi
Darcy Willows
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Trying to think. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:41 am

"Your new, no one talked to me until Shisuka did" she said half smiling "Come on sis, you are stronger than this"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:43 am

"i beg to differ" crimson said pulling away
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:43 am

"So do I" Darcy said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:45 am

"i need to be alone now darcy" crimson said walking away
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:39 am

"Okay sis" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:38 am

"thanks for everything sis" crimson said walking away.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:44 am

"what are sisters for" she yelled after her.
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
The Super Moderators of Moon Dormitory
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:49 am

Hagi was walking down the beach in his swimming trunks, he then saw 2 girls from a distance away No way vampires? Hagi thought as he ran closer to them.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:30 am

"what do you want!" crimson said as she looked at him running towards us.
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:36 am

Hagi stopped when he was about 5 feet away from them, "I heard some screaming before so I came and check it out" Hagi said scratching his head
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:50 am

Darcy turned to face Dusk, her black eyes looking directly at his face

"So what do you want"
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:50 pm

Hagi looks at the other girl She seems familiar
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Shizuka came near Hagi. "Hey Hagi." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:36 am

" okay sorry, it was just me and my sister" crimson said looking away
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:25 am

"Ahh its you Shizuka" Hagi said surprise "And its ok Crimson is anything wrong though?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:33 am

"well... i'm just having trouble fitting in because no-one seems to notice me or talk to me."crimson said sighing
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:34 am

"Why is that?" Hagi asked as he sits down next to Crimson
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:54 am

Darcy was standing her ground, this guy was a creep, but she wasn't scared.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Dusk stands there off in his own world. He is playing with wind in one hand and lightning in the other. He looks a the new vampire, and wants to kill again. He vam;pire side was taking over on a regular time now. It felt bad to him.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:39 am

Darcy shook her head "no one dies today"
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:40 am

"Whats up with that weirdo?" Hagi says as he points his finger at him
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:48 am

Dusk stands there with his hand on his Special made katana in a relaxing poisition. His Jeweled daggers shine slightly in the moonlight. He brushes his hair out of his eyes before making eye contact with L-kun.

"I'm Dusk Harushino, Boy. Don't tempt me. I will kill you. Your only hope to survive isn't here with you."

Dusk smirks at his comment. The only one to match his speed now was Kouta. He was one of hte fastest Vampire hybrids in the world. He looked at l-kun with his calm,relaxing, and worry free face. He simply waited for an opening. He had aready began summing up the boys weakness and strenghts.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:25 am

Darcy looked at hagi and almost hit him, did he want to get killed, she put her amr out to distract Dusk's attention "Leave him alone" she said firmly
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:01 am

"So you're Dusk" Hagi says while looking at him, he then walked up to him "It's an honor meeting you" Hagi smiles as he grabs Dusk hand and shakes it.
Back to top Go down
Dusk Harushino
Power admin
Power admin
Dusk Harushino

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:26 pm

Dusk looks at you as you grab his hand. you feel a shock on your hand, as dusk shakes it.

"First of all, Don't touch me."

Dusk lets go of your hand, and steps back some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to think.   Trying to think. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to think.
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Beach-
Jump to: