Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Mizore

Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:02 pm

HER smiles and shakes her head. "Im not really into the hole fighting thing, I like more art verson of snow...while IT...well...is IT."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:04 pm

"Ah, an artist, i understand..." Kouta started, "But an art of blood... is so much sweeter."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:38 pm

HER shakes her head. "No no no, blood tains the pureity of snow...thats why I dont fight."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:53 pm

"THere is nothing purer then blood, the natural life, no alterations, unlike snow."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:42 pm

HER laughs. "Snow came befor blood."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:48 pm

"Snow is frozen, altered water..."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:13 pm

HER nodds. "I know, but befor when the worlds were young, the only thing alive was the water, that gave life, and snow though the seasons of winter....but it took millinos of years to make life, but snow been around sense the first eras."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:14 pm

"How poetic..." Kouta said, "Though water did not make the most beautiful thing in the world..."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:35 pm

She smiles. "In a way...water made everything....water is a liquid, and so is blood....both of them flow...blood needs water so it doesnt shrival up and erode away."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:37 pm

"Not mine... its the only way i do not freeze, nor burn... i an add or remove the liquid in my blood..."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:10 am

HER shrugs. "My statement still stands for most living organisms."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:25 pm

"They still believe water is a neccesity. it is not." Kouta laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:36 pm

HER laughs. "Very true...liquid is a nessacity, you can live off soda, blood, water, juice, there all liquirds."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:10 pm

Kouta laughed, "no, i mean they dont know how to evolve to not need liquid... at all"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:36 am

HER nodds. "Very true...but even if they were smart enough, the frozen fury of the frost will always find a way to freeze." Mizore steps him. "Sensi...I think you forgot the reason you were here again......" IT was still danceing and singing the ABC's...he missing about half of them.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Kouta sighes turning to Mozore, "Have you not been listening? What have i mentioned many times?" Kouta asked.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Mizore shrugs. "...I think your thinkin this is a party..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8