Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:32 pm

Kouta smiled, "OK how about a deal... you both fight me at once, all out full force against me, i win, you give into my wishes.... and if you win... you can have my body, and all of my powers..."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: "   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:36 pm

They look at each other. "Pass....Our powers need a frozen host, and Mizore's body was created just for us...so its nice here...we would rather have her ... dead... without her soul trapping us...we can be free." IT nodds. "ME want a CUPCAKES!" Mizore and HER looks at IT. "SHUT UP!" HER looks back at Kouta. "Sorry for that waste of space of there...hes nothing but first power, not much in the upper level, you know more of a coconut...if you went into IT's mind..you would see a two tiny peanuts sitting there, half eatten." Mizore holds her head. "Owie..." IT looks at Kouta. "We do give her our power.... but small amount....we need her to live, but we need her to die." HER looks at IT. "Wow...you said something ... not retwarded...good boy, now sit, sit boy, sit!" IT glares evily at HER. "IM NOT A KITTY!" Mizore looks at them both. "Thats a dog, IT, ...and who the hell are you?" She said to HER.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:39 pm

"You obviously dont know what a god killer can do..." Kouta said, his body started to freeze, "Ah, such a nice breeze..." Kouta laughed. "Must i show more...?" Kouta said.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:42 pm

IT yawns. "God killer? if it dies, it nots a god." HER smiles. "Im you Mizore, and its true, if it dies, it not a god, 'gods' are immortal souls, that can only vanish and die on there own free will." HER laughs. "You most likey killed that fire 'god' more like a demi-god, his name was a T or something...ill admit he was pretty strong, but he wasnt no god."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:50 pm

"Getting put down by one that cannot keep it's own body..." Kouta laughed, "Gods are not just immortal souls, there are ways to "Kill" them, or extract their power and spirit, but destroy it's mind afterwards..."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:36 am

IT laughs. "IT belive..." HER cuts him off. "No one really cares...To us, gods are all power creatures, they have powered over one elemental usually, such as dark, fire, light, ice...bla bla bla...so yea they can be hert by useing the opposite elemental attacks, but not killed, but you may be right about trapping there essense...thats how were in there.." Mizore steps in. "Yall are not gods...yall were just creatures that tormented my homeland, and so your butts were trapped inside me...sure it sucks for me and now im exiled from my own place by there wishes. "Blasted soul gems..." IT said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 9:56 am

Kouta laughed, "So it's bodies you want...? Their not hard to make, if you know what your doing, apparently you two dont..."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:32 pm

HER laughs. "We have bodys...thats why we dont just take control of hers, when we are out, out entire soul and body are out with us...our souls are connected so, if Mizore dies, the tie to our intertwin soul is destroyed, so we are set free...but as IT said, we also need her to stay alive, because it might not be as simple as her dieing to set us free...thats why we lend her out powers from time to time." Mizore looks at HER. "I still have no idea who you are."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:37 pm

"And what if i make Mizore immortal...?" Kouta asked slyly.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:47 pm

IT and HER's eyes glow. "Go ahead, and we can destroy the rest of the world without worrie...because the hosting body will be around forever." HER and IT laughs. Mizore signs. "There is no agreeing with them..." HER walks over to Kouta, and every step she takes, crystal's form under her feet. "Go ahead, and nothing is immortal, I know a way to kill even the most powerful creatuers. HER creates a tiny crystal doll of you and her, and C-HER cuts the head off of C-Kouta. "Without a body, not much immortaly does you."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Kouta smiled, "Try and kill me, see where it gets you..."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:51 pm

HER puts a nicely made crystal blade and holds it to your neck. "Im not the violent one, im the good one, Mizore is the half and half, while IT is just retarded...and supose to be the evil one....thats why I didnt even attempt to attack you."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Kouta pushed his neck into the blade, breaking it, his neck unharmed, "Try me, I can kill all three of you without a second thought..."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:55 pm

(her crystals are unbreakable when finely crafted, it takes alot more to destroy a crystal)

The crystal knife doesnt break and it shoved into your neck. "I dont fell like it...you can ask IT a math problem and it will get confused and pass out...Im sure Mizore is the same way." Mizore throws a snowball at HER. "SHUT UP!"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Kouta sighed, the blade in his neck, "Do you really think this piece of glass can harm me?" Kouta grabbed it, shoving it deeper into his neck, sticking it out the back, "Try and kill me then..." Kouta said, voice sounding demonic.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:58 pm

HER laughs. "Aww, how cute....do that voice again." HER starts to drain the blood out of your body useing her crystals, while it connects to your spinal cord.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:01 pm

THe blade became absorbed into Koutas body, Kouta breathing out small shards of it. "You wont find any blood here.... unless i wish you to... you obviously know nothing about me..."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:03 pm

HER looks at him. "I noticed, how does a human vampire live without blood? Both of them are very...dependent on blood...for a vampire blood is there life....and same for humans."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:05 pm

"My hybrid is.... special..." Kouta smiled, "Much more then a Human vamp mix." Kouta laughed. "Have you reconsidered my offer?" Kouta smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:10 pm

HER smiles sweetly. "Nope, I told you, were not interested." One of HER's crystals lands inside your voice box, and another inside your spinal corb, they were really really small and unnoticable. "Why are you trying to make us to a do...hey IT." IT looks over. "What?" HER smiles. "Whats five times three?" IT glares and thinks. "Owie!...PAIN IN MY BRAIN..." IT passes out.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Kouta laughes, "Dumb ass... and those little shards, in my neck, Doesnt do anything, if it enters my body, it loses all power, you cannot control it anymore." Kouta laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:19 pm

She shrugs. "What are you talking about?" HER tilts her head. "If my crystals were supose to do something, they would."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:53 pm

Kouta sighed, "How diisapointing, and here i left those two in there," Kouta said, clearing his throat, "You two really arent as strong as i had hoped."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:53 pm

HER rolls her eyes. "Oh well, I dont like usein my true powers, just what Mizore does, but in my own way."
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:17 pm

"Then use them, on me. you wont hurt me i promise, " Kouta mocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)   Training match (Kouta and Mizore only) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training match (Kouta and Mizore only)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next