Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day class dorms.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Day class dorms. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:15 pm

"Which do you prefer..?", he asked her back wondering what she was thinking. Maybe it was like him. He was thinking pervert-like at this point with her..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:18 pm

She looked at him, she held his hand and gaze, she read his mind and saw what he wanted to do. she laughed out loud and spoke to him quietly.
"How can you be a pervert, im 17, you are 17 and well you dont share a room, and mine is full of vampires" she smiled at him mischievously "and we are closer to yours". she said winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:22 pm

He realized she went into his mind and he just snuggled her once more. "fine fine..", he said with a smile. Slowly he walked backwards with Darcy in his arms for the humor of it, slowly both went up the stairs. "Please don't ask why I'm doing this hehe.", he mentioned to her about walking backwards up stairs while holding her this close.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Darcy broke into laughter, they were walking backwards and nearly fell several times during the process. She didn't ask she just went along with it, she found it highly amusing, she did wonder though.

"Don't you have classes in 8 hours" she asked, never letting her gaze drop.

she didn't enjoy going into peoples minds, sometimes it was necessary, but she had just used her power for un, strange he was changing her.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:29 pm

"Nope, I'm still new here. I just enrolled yesterday and I might have Night Class as well of Day Class because of my half vampire side.", Ior kissed her forehead and finally reached the second level of the dorm. He kept walking backwards while looking at the rooms searching for 204. "Help me find 204, you're my eyes.", he said jokingly to her. :3
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:32 pm

"oh that's cool, you have two uniforms then and as for being your eyes, well we just passed room 201" she said smiling. she could help laughing at the situation, she was walking forwards while he walked backwards.

"do you have classes at the same time as me tonight then" she said noting that its was 1am.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:36 pm

"I'm not sure hehe, I haven't gotten my schedule yet but hopefully.", he then passed 204. Stopping in his tracs he isses her forehead again. "Here we are.", he then walks forwards and open the door with Darcy on the door, still he had her in his arms.

"Here we go..", he said happily as the room was normal and formal as any other room. There lied two beds. A left and a right one. Iori closed the door behind him with his right foot. He then tossed her on the left bed and he jumped on her, not squishing her. Instead laying there staring into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:41 pm

she smiled as he kissed her forehead, she hoped silently as he opened his room door that he did have the same class, it would be awkward with Obsidian, what would people think, a pure blood and a half breed, who cared she didn't.

She found herself being tossed onto a bed, she laughed at the situation they found them selves in, she wrapped her arms around his neck as he lay facing her, she held his gaze and reached out a hand to his face, she caressed his face with a pale hand, she began to feel faint, the vial couldn't be wearing out so early. she ignored this feeling, and just kept on staring into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Iori kissed her down her neck while looking up at her. Kissing in random places as pecks. Smiling up at her every time after every small kiss on her neck. His hands gently went on her shoulders to her hips smoothly. Iori felt lightheaded with her and kept on blushing a bit while doing so.

"You're mine Darcy..", he said softly to her while kissing on her chest now.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:53 pm

Darcy blushed more than she ever had before in her life, she loved it when he said that she was his, but she had one thought and one thought only.

"Would you be wanting my blood then" she asked nervously
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:55 pm

"I never tasted blood before..", he looked up at her and slowly leaned in by her neck. [b]"Is it okay if I may..?"[/]b, he asked in return wanting to accept hers only.. Both his hands began to go up her hips onto her belly and then back to the sides on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:59 pm

She hugged him closer, intentionally making his mouth go closer to her neck, she could feel his lips brush her neck.

"Yes, go ahead" the most forbidden act of all, was also the ultimate act of love for a pureblood to offer her blood to a lover.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:02 pm

Iori's fangs grew out as he kissed her smoothly around the spot he was going to bite. Suddenly he bit it and began to suck away her blood. His hands gripped her arms down a bit tight as he tasted her blood. THis wasn't the first time he'd tasted blood in reality since he doesn't remember what he did in his Level E state or in his Riot of Blood state.

He kept sucking a few drops slowly while getting a tingling feeling inside his body with hers. He didn't let go nor did he suck on too much.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:06 pm

This wasn't pain it was ecstasy. the feeling of him sucking at her lifeblood was amazing. she had killed the last person to drink from her pale neck, but this one she hoped would live beside her, for eternity. She didn't even flinch as he drove his fangs down deeply, she knew he lied the taste, she just hoped that for his sake, he could stomach blood tablets.

"I love you" she said with her hands gripping at his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day class dorms.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2