Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day class dorms.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:39 pm

Darcy nearly fell though the doors to the day class dorm, she had been walking so fast. she stumbled up the stairs as she jumped two at a time, eventually falling as she ran up them. she landed with a big bang and swore quietly to herself. she picked herself up and dusted herself down, she had a slight tear in her satchel, so that really pissed her off. she continued to run up the stairs, she was startled when she heard someone ahead, she couldn't tell who it was, not entirely human she thought. she approached the standing figure and wrapped her arms around him.

"Iori!"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:46 pm

Iori listened to the stairs as someone was approaching quick but he didn't really paid attention. His eyes opened widely as she hugged him! A small smile came to his face. Both of his legs stumbled over a bit from the sudden hug. "You found me..", he said a bit quietly. He stood there looking at the ceiling.

His eyes slowly go down to see Darcy's hands wrapped around him. He was still speechless on what to say or do.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:50 pm

"Yes I did"

She was shocked when his legs gave way and they both fell to the floor, she laughed a bit too loudly when they crumpled to the floor. she still had her arms wrapped around him, he was actually squashing one of them but she still didn't mind. she wore a smile on her face as she looked at him, but i faded.

"What's wrong" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:59 pm

"Just surprised you came to me so fast.. I'm glad..", said a relaxed Iori. Both of thier voices would echo through the stairs and in this morning..?! Iori looked at the window behind Darcy and it was clear the sun was coming up. He knows not all vampires can survive in the sunlight but he didn't about Darcy's situation!

He got up a bit to roll over so he could face Darcy with her arms still wrapped around him but more loosely. Iori hugged her while sitting up a bit so that her hands wouldn't get squished no more. "Can you survive under sunlight..?", he asked a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:01 pm

Darcy looked at Iori's worried face and smiled.
"I can walk in sunlight, I am a day walker"
She kissed him on the cheeked and hugged him firmly.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:06 pm

He smiled again and hugged her tighter then before. "Good.. ", he replied softly to her. He slowly leaned in her face more. He was lost in her eyes again. "I want to try something..", he asked her..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Darcy stood up, pulling Iori with her. she hugged him tightly once again and thought of a response.
"Okay tell me what first" she said stepping back and putting her hands on her hips, in a mocking way. she smiled all the time.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:13 pm

"You have to close your eyes first.", Iori said leaning back a bit. Looking at her in a devilish way because of his red hair covering half his face. He placed both hands in his pockets as he looked at her, giving off a weird vibe.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:15 pm

She pushed her fringe out of her eyes, and flicked her long dark brown hair over her shoulder and adjusted her skirt, she hated being untidy. she put her arms by her side and closed her eyes, not knowing what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Iori took a few step close to her. His face was right there in front of her own. His lips almost touching Darcy's lips. Iori slowly hesitated.. "Hold still..", he whispered as he kissed her deeply. This time not breaking the kiss..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:21 pm

She held her breath until he came towards her, she felt his lips move next to er. she felt elated when he pulled her into a kiss, will he let this one break she wondered. she didn't want him to let go
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:26 pm

He hugged her not letting this kiss go.. His eyes slowly began to close as the kiss got a bit more roughly after that. '..What's this warm feeling..?', he wondered..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Darcy felt strangely warm, she could feel him getting hotter, she could feel the kiss getting rougher. her mind began to race, Have I fallen for him? she wondered as she pushed herself closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:30 pm

Iori had pushed himself on her more then before. He began to blush lightly. His eyes opened halfway to see her. The kiss was broken a bit but their lips where still at the distant to kiss again. "I think I'm in love with you..", he said in a soft tone again.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:32 pm

She looked at him, she wondered what to say, she was elated, overjoyed at his words. she kissed him and then pulled back ever so slightly to reply.

"I think im in love with as well.." she said, not breaking eye contact
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:36 pm

"You are to me what I dream..", he kissed her again not breaking the eye contact. His arms went up her back to gracefully hug her more tighter into him. He didn't want this moment to go anywhere no more or again like before.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:39 pm

She looked in his eyes, she wanted to relieve him of all sadness. he was in her dreams too, the fairytale she had been waiting for, she allowed him to hug her tighter and wrapped her arms around his neck, with one hand she caressed his face.

"You mean the world to me" and strangely enough, the guy she had only met a few hours ago, did mean just that.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:44 pm

He smiled and kissed her forehead so sudden after her sentence. "I'm just glad I met you today and not any other day..", he felt so secure and happy around her. He felt alive for once. Iori kept looking into her eyes in a lost trance again.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:49 pm

"The circumstances, in which we met were funny" she remarked, smiling at him as she did "I nearly blew your head off, Im glad i only gave you a warning shot" she said, her eyes lighting up. she felt as though she wasn't a pure blood princess, bound by duty and by obligation, she was today, simply Darcy.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:52 pm

"Ah, let's not talk about hehe..", he remembered almost dying of it and it was funny but still it was a close one. Though he began to laugh a bit. "Wow, today is a crazy day..", he snuggled with her uncaring if it was really sensitive for a guy to do.. He'd kill 'em if they said it was.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:55 pm

Darcy had never been this at ease with a guy, in fact most men she met, she was there to bring to justice. he was everything to her and she didn't care who knew that she was finally opening up to a guy, anyone who said she had lost her mind would be in pain. she pulled him closer to her and stared into his eyes...
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Iori kissed her nose out of surprising since she seem lost in a trance too. He then smiled a bit more. "Let's go somewhere else..?", he asked wondering what to do from here.. All his mind could think about was being with her at this point and forever...
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:02 pm

She smiled at him, she held his hand in hers and marvelled at the warmth that came from him. she was usually cold to touch, but this guy could warm her up.

"Where?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:09 pm

"Let's go into your dorm..?", he asked feeling her get more warmth through her hands and welcoming smile. Iori lifted her hands up to her lips, where he kissed them. "An we'll continue from there..", he asked..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:13 pm

she looked up at him, her icy touch was melted by his warm hands. she smiled mischievously, what could she be thinking she wondered.

"My dorm, what about yours" she said slyly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day class dorms. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day class dorms.   Day class dorms. Empty

Back to top Go down

Day class dorms.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next