Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploreing the Academy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
E.M.

Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Ro shrugs. "I have no idea...or where this is accually heading..." Ro kisses her back, acciddently missing her cheek, landing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Darcy's eyes widened "Funny game"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:45 pm

Ro blinks. "I think I lost...I missed."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:46 pm

"No you didn't" she said and kissed him on the lips
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:50 pm

Ro blushs darker. "umm..." Ro didnt know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:52 pm

"See i win" she said softly
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Ro shakes his head to snap out of it. "...I think you like me...more than just like a brother..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:54 pm

"Erm i like you like you like me" she said confusing herself and going into the bathroom to change out of her uniform
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:56 pm

Ro followed her to the bathroom door. "I though you meant ... like as in... a brother sister relation..." Ro blushs. "Not a ... boyfriend girlfriend type relation...dont get me wrong...I like you in both ways...but I thought...we were more brother and sister than yea..." Ro shuts up.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Darcy came out of the bathroom fully clothed in her normal kit "I like being you sister more" she smiled
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:59 pm

Ro nodds. "Alittle less awakard... but Ill take responsability for that one...I did kinda mess up by making that into a game... and going that far with it....sorry." Ro scraths the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:17 am

"Listen Ro, i like being your little sister, i mean people wouldn't approve of a different relationship"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:41 pm

Ro nodds. "I dont mind being your big bro...even though were the same age...I think... wait...do I got two sisters now..or just you?" Ro blinks trying to change the topic so he knows whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:32 pm

"Oh crimson, you decide whether you want her as your sister" she smiled
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:50 pm

Ro blinks. "I never meet her...so im not sure yet."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:51 pm

"Thats okay then" she said brushing her hair.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:56 pm

Ro finally gets out of the bed and streachs his arms.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:58 pm

Darcy checked her appearance one last time "Come on we are going bowling"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:01 pm

Ro stands behind her. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:04 pm

Darcy grabbed her jacket and smiled "Do you need to get changed?" she asked
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Ro sniffs his clothing. "Nope...smell good...good to go"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:06 pm

"Typical guy" she smiled
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:07 pm

Ro laughs. "Plus...I still need to go shopping for some new threads....I got this and my uniform mainly."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:10 pm

"Right then, shopping first then bowling" she said pulling him out of her room.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:15 pm

Ro laughs. "...or I could just share your clothing...Id say I look pretty cute in em dont you think?" Ro said jokeingly, getting pulled out the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploreing the Academy.
Page 19 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: