Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:35 pm

"Ah so what you want to release the spell?" Illyria asked.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:36 pm

"I wish to leave this pathetic place..."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:45 pm

Illyria looked at him, and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:38 pm

"Why...?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:34 pm

"My heart is the key." Illyria said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:35 pm

"yet, apparently, i already have your heart, so let me out..." Jin said, irritated.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:17 am

"Actually that wasn't my heart." Illyria said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:00 pm

"You said you loved me, so i have your heart." Jin said, "now either you release the seal, or i break it."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:08 pm

Illyria put her hands to the door, and she unspelled it with her heart being the key, and she fell to the ground panting.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:42 pm

Jin kicked her to the side, "waste of my time..."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Illyria looked at him, and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:57 pm

when she was gone, Jin clenched his head, "What was that...?" he asked himself, "Why couldnt i bring myself to kill her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3