Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:23 pm

"It.... is troublesome to use mine."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:27 pm

"Well okay i give you my healing ability." Illyria said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:28 pm

Jin Stopped, "W-Why?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:30 pm

"Just cause I'm bored with it." Illyria said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:40 pm

"Then i will kill you..." Jin said, "I am done..."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:19 pm

"Actually I'm not easily to be killed." Illyria said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:38 pm

"It should be much.... easier without your healing abilities
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:41 pm

Illyria sighed, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:42 pm

Jin Grabbed her neck, lifting her up, "What ever is the matter?" He said, squeezing.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:45 pm

Illyria smiled, and she looked at Jin. "Nothing I love you Jin." Illyria whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:46 pm

Jin looked stunned, "Why...?" He asked, confused as to how anyone can have feelings, aside from fear and hate, for him.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:14 pm

"I just do." Illyria said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:17 pm

Jin turned, "You know nothing about me..." he said Coldly
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:26 pm

"It doesn't matter." Illyria said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:28 pm

"Why?" He asked, His head pounding with thousands of thoughts
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:33 pm

"Cause I fell in love with Jin Kazama." Illyria said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:34 pm

"What caused it...?" Jin asked, emotionless
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:36 pm

"Meeting you for the first time." Illyria said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:38 pm

"No..." Jin turned, dropping Illyria, "Do not hold any feelings towards me..." He claimed, "I do not love.."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:51 pm

"Too late." Illyria said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:53 pm

Jin started to walk away, "The feeling.... will never be mutual..."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Illyria came face to face to him, and she knocked the door. "Sorry, but i put a special spell on this." Illyria said, and with that she kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:57 pm

Jin, placed his hand on the side of her face, then shoving her head to the ground, "Never... do that again
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:06 pm

"I won't if you tell me how you feel about me." Illyria said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:08 pm

"How i feel about you...?" Jin asked, "I feel nothing towards you, no love, no hate, I do not care about you..." Jin said coldly, "Now release it..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)   The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The meeting with Jin Kazama (Illyria and Kouta only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next