Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darcy and Crimson hangout.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Darcy and Crimson hangout. Empty
PostSubject: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 5:22 am

Darcy sat by her sister, one of her earphones trailing to Crimsons ear. she sat back and relaxed.
"Lets do something"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:57 am

*im not sure what to do no-one seems to tlak to me sis" Crimson looks at her sister n then puts her head down
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:06 am

Darcy looked at her sister.
"Hey sis, don't be so down, i will get someone to talk to you"
she hugged her twin,
"Believe me, they will love you" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:16 am

"no one will ever love me sis, im sorry. no one will tlka ot me either." Crimson said quetly looking away from her sister.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:25 am

Darcy looked at her sister, "Me and you are going shopping then, we need a new dress for that party thats coming up"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:45 am

"what party sis??" Crimson said in a really confussed voice.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:37 am

"VAlentines day ball, we will get to meetthe good looking ones from the day class" she winked
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:38 am

"i don't think i should go, sorry" crimson whispered
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:40 am

"No your not" she said tapping her sister on her shoulder "We cannot be seperated remember"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:42 am

"we can be if i seperate from you" crimson said to her sister
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:43 am

"We can't not, if you do i will lose control remember" she said with sad eyes "We are twins, of the day and night, one cannot live without the other or we will die"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:44 am

"i'm not affraid of death" crimson said wiping tears off herr sisters face.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:45 am

"Nor am I" she said holding her sisters hand "But we have lost mom and dad already we cant lose each other" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:36 am

"ok then sis i'll stay" crimson said hugging her sister.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:42 am

"Good" she smiled "Cant dance alone can i"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:29 am

"hehe you'll have to keep on your toes to dance with me sis" crimson said happily ang giggling
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:57 am

"Oh yes" she said laughing "I will follow the master"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:38 am

"hehe. you'll have to seen as im a perfessional" crison laughs and hugs her sister
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:43 am

"Really" she laughed "First thing i knew was that you dropped out after a year"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:36 am

"haha thats cos im was a higher class student then every else " crimson said laughing and giggleing
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:01 am

"My sister is good at dancing good thing i attended martial arts or i would have been bored" she smiled "And i get excellent grades" she winked
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:39 am

"hehe, i got good grades in everything that is physical
" crimson laughs
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:41 am

"Well im a fast runner but thats where the athletics ends" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:05 am

"haha i can run faster then you sis"crimson said laughing
"ready, set go"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Darcy stood up and stretched "Too late in the day"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darcy and Crimson hangout.   Darcy and Crimson hangout. Empty

Back to top Go down

Darcy and Crimson hangout.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next