Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pay close attention

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Pay close attention Empty
PostSubject: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:14 pm

Since we have a problem of this constantly I am bringing in a fifth admin he's going to be the enforcer of the rules.
Back to top Go down
Death Raven
The Grim Reaper
Death Raven

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:37 pm

THanks Kula I'm a no nonsence admin that will not take lip from anyone. Why am I here? Simple I'm the new law and I will be listened to. Why does a new comer like me job straight to admin? Simple because I'm 21 and been running websites since I was 15 so you do the math. I'm fair and easy to get along with unless you step so far out of line I am forced to pick you off with a sniper rifle at three hundreds yards away. I am a college student in the culinary arts and I am good enough at programing to take this title of admin.

Death Is here ladies and gentlemen and I don't take prisoners.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:40 pm

And he and I worked together just once so I know how great he is.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:28 pm

Hmmm, welcome to the admins, Raven, lets see if you can be a bigger asshole then i am Very Happy
naw im playin, welcome though
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:26 am

Um....Hiya.
Back to top Go down
Death Raven
The Grim Reaper
Death Raven

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:11 pm

Thanks everyone but just like a shark you don't want to rub me the wrong way LOl
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:11 pm

lol
ill make sure to, just for you lol
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:54 pm

This is to all normal players don't make me angry you might get rub the wrong way or if I have to let my executioner ban ya.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:56 pm

hehe, you insult me i would ban people, all i need is the word, i was the official asshole of this place ^^
Back to top Go down
Death Raven
The Grim Reaper
Death Raven

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:52 pm

Kouta wrote:
hehe, you insult me i would ban people, all i need is the word, i was the official asshole of this place ^^

"was" being the operative word, now there are TWO official assholes. You know I think that just for the hell of it in playful sort of way we should have a pvp area like bluemoon has just to bash each other. albeit that I think the one between Kouta and I will be strictly just to see who's the bigger asshole. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:02 pm

oh yea, i think you n me are gonna get along very well lol
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:41 pm

Iori Yagami will be back on Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention Empty

Back to top Go down

Pay close attention
Page 1 of 1