Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Face off with rido.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Face off with rido. Empty
PostSubject: Face off with rido.   Face off with rido. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:45 am

Darcy ran to the night class, she hugged her sister, she told her to stay where others could see her. she ran back out. she ran to the park, her school uniform was ripped and her wounds had just healed. she held her locket in her hand, she reached around her neck and put it back on I will never get rid of this again she entered the forest alone, she wondered whether kouta and shizuka were ther, they weren't.

She stood by a tree, her hand resting on the rough bark. she sighed heavily. she knew that she was in danger, she had arrived to early, and she could sense an evil mind behind her.

"We meet again" she breathed
Back to top Go down
Henshi
The Super Moderators of Moon Dormitory
Henshi

PostSubject: Re: Face off with rido.   Face off with rido. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:00 am

Shin hid behind a tree, wondering what Darcy was doing, confronting a powerful vampire like him.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Face off with rido.   Face off with rido. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:07 am

Darcy faced the vampire, she balled her fists and almost yelled "Do you remember, you put my parents names on the list, my parents died because of you!" she sent the earth shattering towards him, leaping up as she did. she was angry. "Did you want my blood so much that anyone who stood in your way had to die" she sent shockwaves thorugh the air, towards him "And you were too lazy to do it yourself"
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Henshi

PostSubject: Re: Face off with rido.   Face off with rido. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:09 am

He watched the scene and began forming moisture from the air into his hand.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Face off with rido.   Face off with rido. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:12 am

she commanded the air and sent it slicing towards him, he leapt backwards and sent the ribbon towards her.
"You could just offer yourself to me" he hissed. she leapt backwards and exploded the earth around him "In your dreams" she hissed. she stood peacefully her hands in perfect sync she sent the earth shattering around him.

She looked at him with blood coloured eyes, "I am going to make sure you never hurt anyone again"
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Henshi

PostSubject: Re: Face off with rido.   Face off with rido. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:16 am

He used the moisture in the air to trap Rido's feet so he couldn't move. "You can finish him off now Darcy."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Face off with rido.   Face off with rido. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:18 am

Darcy span around, "Shin you are okay"she smiled, her distraction meant rido could snap the ribbon towards her, he sliced across her chest, spiralled around to slice her arms and legs. she still stood firm, her eyes a blazing red. "Goodbye" she said and blew him too smithereens, she collapsed to her knees, "I did it mom, I avenged you" she said with tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Henshi

PostSubject: Re: Face off with rido.   Face off with rido. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:21 am

He rushed over and felt her chest. He traced his finger along the wound and healed it, using another one of his abilities. "Darcy....are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Face off with rido.   Face off with rido. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:23 am

She placed a hand over her ribs, she smiled and removed it, her hands were covered in blood, she looked at it curiously. "NoI dont think i am" she tried to stand up and fell back down, "Can you take me to the school infirmary, please, shin...." she fainted from blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Henshi

PostSubject: Re: Face off with rido.   Face off with rido. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:26 am

"She must be hurt internally..." he said, picking her up. He rushed her to the infirmary, faster than he had ever gone.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Face off with rido.   Face off with rido. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Shizuka came close behind Rido.

"Rido Kuran stop this at once." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face off with rido.   Face off with rido. Empty

Back to top Go down

Face off with rido.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Park-
Jump to: