Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skipping night class.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Henshi
The Super Moderators of Moon Dormitory
Henshi

Skipping night class. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping night class.   Skipping night class. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:12 pm

He nodded. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Skipping night class.   Skipping night class. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:15 pm

She leaned her head back, accidently exposing her neck, she looked at the stars once more "I suppose everything s okay with me as well, except i have a choice to make"
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Henshi

PostSubject: Re: Skipping night class.   Skipping night class. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:17 pm

"Choice?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Skipping night class.   Skipping night class. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:19 pm

" do I go and kill the guy who tried to kill me or do i stay here and let him go free" she sighed "Iori, crimson and obsidian would like me to do the latter"
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Henshi

PostSubject: Re: Skipping night class.   Skipping night class. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:22 pm

"I personally would kill the guy...but i think you should allow him to go free."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Skipping night class.   Skipping night class. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:24 pm

"I cant he knows about crimson and shisuka, i think he plans to attack the school, i better get rid of him now before war breaks out"
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Henshi

PostSubject: Re: Skipping night class.   Skipping night class. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:25 pm

His eyes turned red. "Then I shall help you kill him."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Skipping night class.   Skipping night class. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:26 pm

"Right then, I plan to return to the park, and use myself as bait" she said determined.
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Henshi

PostSubject: Re: Skipping night class.   Skipping night class. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:27 pm

"Then I will finish him off."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Skipping night class.   Skipping night class. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:28 pm

"we will finish him off, together" she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Henshi

PostSubject: Re: Skipping night class.   Skipping night class. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:30 pm

"Okay." he said.

((Maybe they should get attacked here.))
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Skipping night class.   Skipping night class. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:34 pm

Darcy heard a ripping noise behind her, rogue vampire came onto the beach breaking the tranquillity.

"Don't worry prince, we have only come for the girl" one said slavering
"Yeah a pureblood girl, is what the master wants"
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Henshi

PostSubject: Re: Skipping night class.   Skipping night class. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:36 pm

Shin's eyes turned dark red. "You will have to go through me....Shin KIng of Vampires." he said. He then sent the water of the ocean at them.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Skipping night class.   Skipping night class. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:40 pm

Darcy stood and blew holes in one, he turned to dust, she leapt into the air and sent an earth quake to destroy two. the earth shattered before them and they turned to dust, her eyes were a crimson blood red. she manipulated the water to come crashing down on them all. one crept up behind shin and nearly run him through

"Shin watch out"
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Henshi

PostSubject: Re: Skipping night class.   Skipping night class. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:43 pm

Shin tried to jump up but he found his legs were stuck. "What the-----"

Shin was run through. He fell to the ground, obviously hurt.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Skipping night class.   Skipping night class. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:48 pm

"shin" Darcy stood still, she opened the earth itself and sent all the rogues plummeting down. she picked up the sword and sliced two vampires in two. she stood there, her uniform ripped, panting. she turned around and saw shin lying on the ground.

she picked him up and put one of his arms around her, she used her super speed to race him to the school infirmary, "dont die on me prince"
Back to top Go down
Henshi
Henshi

PostSubject: Re: Skipping night class.   Skipping night class. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:45 pm

His eyes were closed, his heart was barely beating, and his breathing was shallow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skipping night class.   Skipping night class. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skipping night class.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4