Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:55 pm

Kouta instantly pulled out both of his guns, shooting luise in over 300 different locations shattering every bone and shattering each fragment of the bones. " Heal it..."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:58 pm

Luise closed her eyes, and her wings started to shimmering, and every 300 wound got heal, and she then opened her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:00 pm

"Ok..." Kouta said, "a biit slow, but ok..."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:01 pm

"You shot me where my healing regenerating powers lie it takes a while if they also got shot at." Luise said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:06 pm

"You need to improve it to a point where it regrows as it is getting wounded."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:10 pm

"Yeah I know how to do it, but Zoan my homeplanet is a lot different from Earth." Luise said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:17 pm

"get use to it, there are many different environments one must get use to"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:18 pm

"You didn't come at me not once yet." Luise breathed.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:25 pm

"If i did, you'd be dead..." Kouta said, "This is a sparring match, i am no allowed to kill at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:31 pm

"Oh." Luise said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:33 pm

"I am no longer a normal human, i could easily gut you and remove all of your organs befor you can attempt to regenirate, but what is the fun in that...?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:34 pm

"Thanks to who?" Luise asked.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:56 pm

"Thanks to who... What...?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:14 pm

"You said you are no longer a normal human." Luise said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:57 pm

"I killed the vampire god, but in turn, gained all of his powers, and curse..."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:15 pm

"I'm an alien from outerspace I'm ageless, and can't grow any older." Luise said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:36 pm

Kouta sighed, "I know of your kind, i killed one when i was first starting out, was a real pain, but i figured out how to kill them...
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:40 pm

"So you know how to kill my kind really annoying wasn't it I been going after one of my own kind." Luise said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:51 am

"It is annoying, unless your fast enough to do it right..." Kouta said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:09 pm

"Yeah so sorry about that." Luise said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:31 pm

"Whatever, are we gonna finish this..?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:36 pm

"Fight me as hard as you can I known the vampire god he was one my few best friends." Luise said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:38 pm

Kouta laughed, "If i faught you with everything, all life in this world would end, as a result.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Luise breathed and smiled. "Let's fight out of this planet." Luise said. Luise snapped, and they ended up at her homeplanet Zoan.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:45 pm

Kouta sighed, "You wont survive at my full strength, it is easy for me to kill your kind..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)   A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A training match Luise Meyrink vs Kouta (Luise and Kouta only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next