Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking alone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:47 am

Darcy left her sister at their dorm room, she had decided to go for a walk to clear her head, so much had happened during the last few hours and she needed to think, without any distractions. She dismissed her usual spot at the pond and her tree in the forest and decided to walk to the park.

It was a moonlit night, Darcy loved how the cool breeze played with her hair and she walked slowly taking the air into her lungs. she walked through the leafy forest and marvelled at the beauty that nature presented. she selected a good sturdy tree and sat down at its roots, thinking carefully she took out her Ipod and stuck her earphones in her ears. She stopped with one earphones halfway to her ear and listened carefully. at first she thought it was her imagination but the noise sounded again. another shadow she thought Its not Iori or anyone from the school, this one has a different smell she reached out to the figures mind and saw the sick and gross images in its head, he doesnt plan on becoming my friend

"Show yourself" she stated, lacing her voice with mind control.
"Why should I, little pureblood Darcy Willows"
"Right, now how do you know that" she said, beginning to panic.
"I know quite a bit about you, your sister, Shizuka and another...hmmm.. Zinfadel I think"
"They are all students at my school, leave them alone, or i will stop you"
"I would like such a little girl to try and stop me"

Darcy blew two hole directly at each side of the figures head, her warning shots seemed to go unnoticed, instead a long thin ribbon snapped out of the darkness and slit a cut in her arms, she retaliated by sending the earth shattering towards him, she jumped out of the way of the small directed earthquake, he just laughed again. she didn't appreciate his sick sense of humour, she he saw he ribbon snap, it went through her arm and she shouted in pain, the ribbon snapped again and sliced her across the stomach, she could feel the unconsciousness gripping at her head, one last chance she thought. she used all of her mind to focus on his chest, she allowed the power to build and she blew a whole in hid chest, she head him scream in pain and blunder blindly out of the forest

"Looks like i'm not getting out of here so easily" she remarked

She collapsed from her injuries, wondering who would find her first, the hunters, the wolves or other vampires. then verything went black.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:12 pm

After what has been happening recently.. Iori's meeting with Kouta and the genderless female creature thing called Zinfadel, made Iori venture through out the school in the night time. His senses could detect the same pressence of the one who attacked Zin from before. With his nose leading the way he was in shock who he found lying on the floor within the school's gardens and pond..

He quickly bent down and gripped her dearly close to him as if she was his life. Hoping she was okay but it was clear she wasn't! His eyes slowly began to tear.. Crying. "Darcy..?", he finally spoke out wondering if she could hear him at all..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:15 pm

Darcy wasn't dead, she was alive but barely, she needed immediate medical care. she could hear someone crying, she gathered little energy that she had to say one last thing, she woke up in a lot of pain ad reached slowly for Iori's face, she caressed it weakly and spoke softly.

"Hey, Iori" her hand fell and she fell back unconcious
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:29 pm

He slowly had slit open his right wrist. It bleed and Iori steadily dropped a few blood drops into Darcy's mouth, knowing that Vampires best heal and gain strength with blood. Lucky for him he was half human so it would speed up the process. Iori stopped crying and focused on getting Darcy back on her feet first on.

"Common Darcy don''t die on me now..", he plead to himself..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:33 pm

Darcy nearly choked, she felt blood slide down her throat, but whose blood, Iori she slowly got stronger as every drop slid down her throat. she opened her eyes slowly, she saw Iori's tear stained face looking down on her.

she reached up and grabbed his wrist.

"Iori, stop"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:41 pm

"You're awake though.. Keep drinking until you feel your okay..", Iori insisted as his blood began to gave off an unresisting scent to most vampires. This was an effect of the Orochi curse inside of him. He still kept his wrist by her mouth. It slowly bleed tho. Iori just wanted her to be well and safe..

'Drink and live..", he added on softly..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:43 pm

she drank a little more then turned her head away. she couldn't do this to him, not Iori.

"No more, I can't do this to you" she was still incredibly weak.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:49 pm

"Just drink it, come on!", he yelled out to her in a desperate voice not wanting her to be this vulnerable. He didn't care if he would be weak but he wanted her to be strong.

"Darcy, please just drink it..", his wound would not seal up with Iori's vampire powers because of his love for her to live..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:53 pm

she could feel herself weakening, she couldn't be selfish enough to take Iori's blood though. she didn't want him to cry though so she turned her head back towards his wrist and drank as much as she needed. she then licked the wound and sealed it up, she could feel his blood making her stronger already, she was strong enough to make it back to the school. she wrapped her arms around Iori and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you Iori, you didn't have to do that for me"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:02 pm

Wrapping his arms around Darcy after feeling a little lightheaded felt great. His eyes closed shut as he just hugged her. "I''m just glad you're safe but.. Who did this to you..?", he asked her trying to get to the bottom of this damn vampire hunting on the school grounds..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:05 pm

She hugged him tightly with what strength she had, she loved him so much.
"I don't know, but it must have been either a legendary hunter or another pure blood, or they wouldn't have harmed me so easily" she kissed Iori, thankful that it wasn't their last kiss.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Gripping her tighter than ever before he kissed her back again with the follow ups of small pecks. "I'm glad you're okay..", he was so calmed and happy mixed with emotions. If he had seen her die he'd enter that horrible stage again. Another small tear went down his face, "You're my light..", he said softly to her..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:15 pm

She hugged him tightly an whispered in his ear.
"I will live, just for you" she whispered, "If you promise me that you will live too"
she kissed him and wiped the tear from his face, she noticed how emotional he was.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:18 pm

"I will.. Just please don't go.", feeling her this close made him act and feel this way. He never knew why but it made him feel happier ten ever. Iori gave her another kiss but closer to her lips. A peck. It was all okay now that she was safe in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:21 pm

"Now where would i be going" she remarked with a smile "I couldn't possibly leave you" she looked at him, feeling happier than ever before, she decided to get up, but it didn't go to plan, she stood and then nearly fell again, she laughed at the difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Iori got in the way of the fall and ended up being under Darcy. "It's okay..", he began to snuggle he rin his arms not wanting to get up from this moment. Every time she was with him a moment happens like this..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:31 pm

Darcy felt safe wrapped in Iori's arms, she wanted to stay like this forever but she needed rest and so did he.

"Iori, lets go back to your dorm, we both need rest, you especially. she told him firmly "I love you" she added
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:36 pm

A sudden lick on her left cheek happened. "Why? We can just stay here..", he said to her while under her and getting ideas..
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:41 pm

"are you getting idea's" she looked at him with a cheeky smile, she turned over so she could face him, he was smiling mischievously. "My skirt is dirty and I want a nice comfy bed, then you can get idea's there" she said kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Kissing her was the best, but he broke it off a bit to speak to her softly. "I thought girls like it when it''s a surprise place..", he continued the deep kiss after that.. Both his hands slid up her shoulders with a grip.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:10 am

She looked at him adoringly and mischievously, she put a hand on his chest and felt his beating heart, she could tell he was enjoying this situation

"well I suppose I do" she said smiling. "what would you have in mind"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:14 am

Crisom walked alone down the long winding path hoping she will find a way to talk to people and make friends. She suddenly stoped and falls on the floor cutting oen her knees, but is able to get to her feet and she slowly stumbles along the path.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Willows

Crimson Willows

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:00 am

Crimson walked slowly not paying any attention to her surroundings or the people around her. She just walked following the path but yet she had to idea where it led to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking alone   Walking alone Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking alone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Park-
Jump to: