Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kouta's estate.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:15 pm

Kouta wandered around his place, it seemed so empty before, he came back into the room where Shizuka laid, waiting for her to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:26 pm

Shizuka is still in a deep sleep, and she knows that Kouta waited for her awaken. She is getting skinner by not drinking blood.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:28 pm

Kouta noticed her mal-nourishment so he filled a bag with his blood, and opened up an IV on her arm, letting his blood flow into her body.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:36 pm

Later that night Shizuka woken up after being asleep for so long. "Kouta?" Shizuka yelled.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:38 pm

"Im right here." Kouta said, releived she awoke. "How do you feel, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:19 pm

"A little sore, but better." Shizuka said. Shizuka really did feel better because she had blood in her through the IV.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Kouta smiled, "Thats no surprise."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:23 pm

"Yeah can I go eat supper with you?" Shizuka asked.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:25 pm

"You shouldnt move, I can bring it to you though, What would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:27 pm

"Chicken le fillet and some blood." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Kouta Left the room, coming back in a short while later, "He held a tray with a dish and the food, and a wine glass of blood, His own.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Shizuka wonders why she can't move yet she knows she is still in bed she a little sore, but she feels fantastic. She sits there drinking the wine, and eating. "Join me Kouta." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:24 pm

Kouta sat next to her, "I have eaten already..." Kouta said
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:44 am

"Not what I meant what I truly meant was stay in the room with me." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:39 am

"I wasnt planning on leaving" Kouta said, standing, grabbing a guitar from the corner, "Been a long time since i used this, Do you mind"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:58 am

"Nope I don't mind at all." Shizuka said. Shizuka actually loves hearing that guitar being strung at, and she actually wants to make sure that she loves the song.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:48 pm

Kouta played the song he was playing when he first met Shizuka, "do you remember?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9nLoywNd2M
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:55 pm

"Yes I remember that song." Shizuka said. Shizuka always loved that song, and it always calmed her down.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:58 pm

Kouta kept playing, with expertise strums, lightening up the mood in the room.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:06 pm

Shizuka begins to sing Oh Angel.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:09 pm

Kouta changes his tune to match her singing, smiling to himself as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:17 pm

Shizuka kept singing.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:22 pm

Kouta appeared next to Shizuka, And coughed up a small ammount of blood, "Shit..." He said, trying to pull out his gun, "n-n-need m-magic r-r-round."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:23 pm

Shizuka also begin to cough blood.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:27 pm

Kouta made the movenmentts, charging a healing round, Shooting himself in the bullet wound. He turned firing a normal round out the small hole in the window, killing the attacker. "They know your here, we must leave..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kouta's estate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kouta's estate.   Kouta's estate. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kouta's estate.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Human houses-
Jump to: