Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sousuke >.>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sousuke Unagai

Sousuke >.> Empty
PostSubject: Sousuke >.>   Sousuke >.> EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:39 pm

Name: Sousuke Unagai
Nickname: Sou
Race: Vampire
Job: N/a
Weapon(s): Interlocking silver daggers with Ivory handles
Power(s): Not many >>
Appearance: Sousuke is tall for his family, standing about 5"10 and weighing about 190 pounds. He is quick on his feet and slightly muscular he has two tattoos, the first is on his back and is the kanji for pain in blood red, the other is on his right arm and is an ivory dragon clutching a blue orb and a black scroll. he has two noticeable scars which form an X over the bridge of his nose. he has blue eyes and silvery long hair that is untidy and gives him an air of "I just got out of bed."

Personality: Sousuke has many personalities which vary with his mood. Usually he is lazy and very intent on stayin that way. sometimes he is depressed over the loss of his past. other times he is furious for no other reason than being mad. most of the time he is cold and heartless with a hint of sadistic-ness. when he is with (1-3 paragraphs)

Biography: Sousuke was turned at the age of 23 by his lover who wanted to keep him forever. they lived happily for years after the shock of it all wore off. After twenty years of living together and not aging a day the village they lived in came after them and killed his wife. When all was said and done Sousuke killed the entire village and left never to be seen or heard from again.

About 813 years later Sousuke's body turned up at a construction site in a coffin. and after it was sent to a museum it was discovered the body had gone missing. Sousuke killed a citizen in new york and took over his life in his house. since then he has never looked back.

Roleplay Sample: (not really for a site like this but it is the only one i got >>)

Indenki trailed off when dark said it was for him to unlock. Indenki found himself once more in the pure white confines of his mind. spotting Shuhei he ran towards him questions blazing in his head. he decided to ask the most pressing of them. "How do i get control of my powers?" he asked timidly. waiting for a reply Indenki noticed quite a bit of color off in the distance. looking from the one glimpse of color and back to Shuhei, Indenki was a bit surprised to see the colorful scene rushing towards them. as it got within tew feet of them Indenki was sure it was going to slam into them. turning and beginning to run he was surprised to see the color rushing underneath his feet and over his head.

He jumped when Shuhei finally spoke. "the way the Rin'negan is activated is through a life and death situation. usually it is through the intense emotional response the user goes through when he is in said situation." as Shuhei finished speaking a battle broke out between himself and another man. as Indenki watched he saw Shuhei get floored by the other man. glimpsing into Shuhei's eye he saw it take on a blueish purple color (colorblind) and he saw rings begin to appear like ripples in a pond. looking or a moment to the man he was fighting he saw fear. the man looked utterly afraid of the situation that was unfolding. as the scenery around him faded to black Indenki saw Shuhei stand and stare beyond him to another scene rushing towards them.

this time the scene was a house and three people were huddled together. Shuhei didn't budge but appeared to be glaring at the boy who had red hair. his face was riddled with the same fear he had seen in the other man's face. as they got up Indenki could see what they had been so worrie about. two shadowy figures stood in a kitchen of sorts stuffing their face like greedy children. suddenly he heard the sound of something shattering and his heart lept into his throat. before him a fight broke out between the red haired kid's father and the two figures. as it endedd Indenki saw the kid on the floor near his parent's bodies. he turned just in time to see the kid lunge at the two men with the rin'negan rapidly developing in his eyes.

"Pein. Yamikaze Nagato. my relative and first heir of the Rin'negan." Shuhei said pointing at the child who was at te moment killing the two helpless men. "He justified revenge upon the nations by leading akatsuki. taking away bijuu and sealing them into a statue. He believed the pain he suffered was cause enough for him to kill innocent people." as Shuhei finished speaking the scenery flashed once more revealing a barren landscape. It appeared to be a crater and it was huge. suddenly it clicked with Indenki that this, was konoha. looking around he spotted pein.

as the battle unfolded before him Indenki could tell that pein was fighting a losing battle. then the scenery shifted, no to follow Pein and the person he was fighting, but instead to what was left of the village around him. countless injured, even more dead. looking up to Shuhei he couldn't help but wonder why he was being shown this devastation. Shuhei looked mortified. "To think that my heir could be this heartless. With great power comes great responsibility. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. these are the first phrases that flash to my mind. You may be wondering why i am showing this too you. It is because I do not want history to repeat itself. The world has bred another Pein and i cannot help but feel responsible." Shuhei stood the leaning on his staff tears rolling down his cheeks.

once again the scenery changed back to white. "I think for now, what i have shown you will suffice." Shuhei said turning back to Indenki. he could say nothing but instead nodded. as Shuhei did before he placed his palm on Indenki's shoulder and Indenki snapped Back to the real world once more. "Dad. Why did you ash about Shuhei? does he talk to you too?" he asked wondering how his father had known.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Sousuke >.> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sousuke >.>   Sousuke >.> EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:42 pm

PASSED HUN AND APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Sousuke >.>
Page 1 of 1