Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other) Empty
PostSubject: Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other)   Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:01 pm

Shizuka is up in a tree, and crying from the first time in her life she just let the human emotions roll down. The reasons to be missed that she has nobody around her, and she looked at the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Kush

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other)   Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:07 pm

Kush was walking through the park and spotted Shizuka in a tree. She appeared to be alone, so he walked up to her happily. "Hey." He smiled abit. This was the women who changed his whole being, but he had nothing against her.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other)   Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:17 pm

Shizuka looked down, and saw Kush, and the binding ability worked once again. "Come with me to somewhere, but you can't say no to me this time." Shizuka said. Shizuka looked at the mask, and smiled. She wanted to go to Forks, Washington, and since she gotten the days off she thought of going to Forks, Washington.
Back to top Go down
Kush

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other)   Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:19 pm

Kush couldnt refuse her offer, and he tilted his head. "Alright. But where's Forks, Washington?" Kush had never heard of a place.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other)   Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:21 pm

"In the United States of America, and will you this time show no emotions when we go see my friends?" Shizuka asked.
Back to top Go down
Kush

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other)   Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:28 pm

Kush couldnt deny her requests, and nodded his head. He waited for her to lead the way. "If thats what you want."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other)   Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:34 pm

"Yes, that's what I want the most." Shizuka said. Shizuka really wanted that because she doesn't want him to show any emotions to the Cullens.
Back to top Go down
Kush

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other)   Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Kush sighed. It was going to be hard not to show any emotion. "So when are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other)   Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:54 pm

"Tomorrow." Shizuka said. Shizuka knew this was going to be hard for him not show any emotions.
Back to top Go down
Kush

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other)   Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:15 pm

"Fine with me." Kush sighed. This gave him some time to prepare. He didnt know how to act anything but himself.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other)   Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:06 pm

Shizuka had to actually keep her feet dangling, and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other)   Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shizuka and Kush's talk alone (Just Kush and I and no other)
Page 1 of 1