Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rasen and Kula comes to the cafeteria (Rasen only and myself)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers

PostSubject: Rasen and Kula comes to the cafeteria (Rasen only and myself)   Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:25 pm

Kula actually came to the cafeteria to get a bite to ea she is awfully hungry, and she needs the food.

The Super Moderators of Moon Dormitory

PostSubject: Re: Rasen and Kula comes to the cafeteria (Rasen only and myself)   Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Rasen had followed Kula to the cafeteria. Due to the fact she was part Snowkei he fully suspected she'd still require some sustenance from such things and since it was around 1 am at this point at least it seemed doubtful that anyone would bother them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers

PostSubject: Re: Rasen and Kula comes to the cafeteria (Rasen only and myself)   Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Kula looked around, and wanted one particular food in particular, but it was out of her reach. "Hey, Rasen I want that food over there that blood, but I can't reach it nor I can't touch it." Kula said.

PostSubject: Re: Rasen and Kula comes to the cafeteria (Rasen only and myself)   Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:26 pm

Rasen looked over at what she was pointing at "That's not blood it's tomato sauce from a pizza." Rasen said as he reached in and pulled out the slice and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers

PostSubject: Re: Rasen and Kula comes to the cafeteria (Rasen only and myself)   Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Kula giggled, and she really didn't know the humans ways of food. She looked around, and noticed an empty table. She pointed to the table by the window.

PostSubject: Re: Rasen and Kula comes to the cafeteria (Rasen only and myself)   

Back to top Go down

Rasen and Kula comes to the cafeteria (Rasen only and myself)
Page 1 of 1