Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pay close attention

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Pay close attention Empty
PostSubject: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:14 pm

Since we have a problem of this constantly I am bringing in a fifth admin he's going to be the enforcer of the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death Raven
The Grim Reaper
Death Raven

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:37 pm

THanks Kula I'm a no nonsence admin that will not take lip from anyone. Why am I here? Simple I'm the new law and I will be listened to. Why does a new comer like me job straight to admin? Simple because I'm 21 and been running websites since I was 15 so you do the math. I'm fair and easy to get along with unless you step so far out of line I am forced to pick you off with a sniper rifle at three hundreds yards away. I am a college student in the culinary arts and I am good enough at programing to take this title of admin.

Death Is here ladies and gentlemen and I don't take prisoners.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:40 pm

And he and I worked together just once so I know how great he is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:28 pm

Hmmm, welcome to the admins, Raven, lets see if you can be a bigger asshole then i am Very Happy
naw im playin, welcome though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:26 am

Um....Hiya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death Raven
The Grim Reaper
Death Raven

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:11 pm

Thanks everyone but just like a shark you don't want to rub me the wrong way LOl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:11 pm

lol
ill make sure to, just for you lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:54 pm

This is to all normal players don't make me angry you might get rub the wrong way or if I have to let my executioner ban ya.

Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:56 pm

hehe, you insult me i would ban people, all i need is the word, i was the official asshole of this place ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death Raven
The Grim Reaper
Death Raven

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:52 pm

Kouta wrote:
hehe, you insult me i would ban people, all i need is the word, i was the official asshole of this place ^^

"was" being the operative word, now there are TWO official assholes. You know I think that just for the hell of it in playful sort of way we should have a pvp area like bluemoon has just to bash each other. albeit that I think the one between Kouta and I will be strictly just to see who's the bigger asshole. LMAO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:02 pm

oh yea, i think you n me are gonna get along very well lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:41 pm

Iori Yagami will be back on Wednesday.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pay close attention   Pay close attention Empty

Back to top Go down

Pay close attention
Page 1 of 1