Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School infirmary

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 4:52 pm

Darcy stumbled into the infirmary, the vampire on duty, rushed to her, she carried shin to a bed.
"He's hurt, mortal wound" she panted "Help him" she collapsed on the floor her self
She was moved to a bed next to shin's.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:22 pm

Itachia is the only vampire on duty, and she looked after Darcy and Shin she immediately shot Darcy with blood.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:23 pm

Darcy woke up instantly, she held her arm and rushed to shin's side.
"Dont die on me, ill come back and visit you soon"
she went to the door.
" If he wakes up, tell him im in the park"
and she left.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:29 pm

"Okay you got it." Itachia said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Kouta was outside the door, "What happened to both of you...?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:42 pm

"Rido, he knows where we are, crimson, shizuka and i, possibly kula are all in danger, protect shizuka with your life" she sadi then sped away.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:44 pm

Kouta easily kept up with Darcy, "Shizuka can protect herself, she matches me in power, now where is Rido....?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:46 pm

"Its my duty to stop him!"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:47 pm

"Duty only gets you killed," Kouta said coldly, "Its my duty to see over the creatures not as powerful as i, you being one of them, So its MY duty to keep everybody alive..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:49 pm

" i am a pureblood, it is my duty, what is one life in return for many"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:52 pm

Kout sighed, grabbed Darcy by the back of the neck, stopping both of them, holding her off of the ground, "And when you die, you fail..." Kouta said, "What heppens then...? Think of all of the pain people will go through with your death, Think of your lil lover..." Kouta said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:52 pm

"Iori would understand"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:55 pm

"That is not what his eyes said, they held much pain at the thought of it." Kouta said, almost sadly. "You do have ability, ill give you that much, but your enemy, is more then you can think of, look how easily shin was injured... you need help on this one..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:56 pm

"Iori would be better off without this monster" she said "Shin was supposed to help, but look what hanging out with me did to him"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:59 pm

Kouta backhanded Darcy, "NEVER refer to yourself as a monster, Iori loves you..." Kouta said, pain starting to form, "Stop fucking putting yourself down and accept the damn help!" Kouta almost yelled. "I... am different from everybody," Kouta said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:01 pm

She felt his blow across her face "If he did then where is he, i haven't seen him for day's" she said "Shizuka would die without you, so dont try to die on my account"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:03 pm

Kouta sighed, "He is safe, under my order, he's in a safe place... And Shizuka wont die, our lives are connected, and she can summon me at anytime..." Kouta said, "I wont die, i know that for a fact, this little enemy of yours is nothing compared to me." Kouta smiled.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:04 pm

"Rido kuran will kill me, so be at the park in an hour" she said to him "for all our sakes be there, im acting as bait"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:05 pm

"Bait... it is not needed..." Kouta said, "Show his face to me, and it shall be done..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:07 pm

"he wont show his face unless im there, he wants a purebloods blood so thats what im going to lure him with, myself"
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:08 pm

Kouta took out a vial. "Fill it... The wonder of Blood magic..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:10 pm

Darcy slit her wrist and bled into the vial, her wound sealed up a moment later, "I am still coming though, i need to see it"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:23 pm

Shizuka walked in, and she sighed. "I'm going to be the bait it's my fault he's was my fiance long before I met Rido, but i knew what he became, and I tried to stop him so I want the full responsibility of being the bait." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:25 pm

"Shizuka, you are much more important than i am" she said sadly "Anyway, its my fault shin is lying nearly dead in there"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:31 pm

"No, you stay here I'll go I can face him or I can go with you." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: School infirmary   School infirmary Empty

Back to top Go down

School infirmary
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next