Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) Empty
PostSubject: The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)   The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:24 pm

Shizuka actually came to the room 2701, and waited for her lover Kouta she wears what Luise let her borrowed.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)   The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:27 pm

Kouta, phased through the door, wanting to come in undetected to surprise Shizuka, "im here my love," Kouta said, grabbing Shizuka from behind.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)   The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:28 pm

Shizuka smiled, and she actually was feeling something wrong with her body she was getting extremely hot and have a wet sensation between her legs as well.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)   The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:30 pm

"aroused already are we...?" Kouta said, his dick already pulsating behind his pants, "Good," he whispered, sliding his fingers inbetween her legs.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)   The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:33 pm

"Nngh please come take me." Shizuka moaned. Shizuka was feeling too much of the wet sensation that she can't handle it this time around.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)   The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:35 pm

"As you wish, my love," Kouta said, removing his pants, he tore off her clothes, quickly stuffing his member into her awaiting slit. "So wanting tonight are we?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)   The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:41 pm

"Yes I am." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)   The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:00 pm

"I can tell," Kouta said, sinking his Canines into her neck.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)   The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:13 pm

"Nnngh." Shizuka said. Shizuka grabbed the tied and tied her put it around her arms. "Tie them." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)   The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Kouta ties her arms seporate to the top corners of the bed, then tied her ankles to the bottom corners, "Your mine..."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)   The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:26 pm

"I know." Shizuka said, and she couldn't stop getting hard and wet.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)   The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Kouta pulled something out from under the bed, "Technology at it's best..." kouta said, pulling out a small vibrator, sliding it into Shizuka's pussy, before turning it on.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)   The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:32 pm

Shizuka gotten so hard that she can't stop moaning.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)   The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:40 pm

Kouta turned the vibrator to max power, licking her clit as it moved.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)   The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:00 pm

"NNgh my body is so on fire and I am really extremely hot and wet." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)   The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:07 pm

"Good..." Kouta said. removing the vibrator, replacing it with his dick.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)   The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:16 pm

"Nngh do please make me all yours, and make sure that I don't think about anyone else but you." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)   The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:19 pm

Kouta picked Shizuka up, her arms and legs still binged, till her back was arched, before he started ramming his member into her slit, over and over.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)   The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:39 pm

Shizuka's body is so beyond wet and still aroused that she wanted to be take all over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)   The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only) Empty

Back to top Go down

The fun in the room 2701 (Kouta and Shizuka only)
Page 1 of 1