Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attempt to get classes.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizore

Attempt to get classes. Empty
PostSubject: Attempt to get classes.   Attempt to get classes. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Mizore walks into the headmasters office. "Hey...I need my classes." Mizore claimed as soon as she walked in.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Attempt to get classes.   Attempt to get classes. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:13 pm

Darcy knocked at the headmasters office, she heard him say come in so she entered.
"Can I have my class sheet" she asked. she then noticed the girl stood with her hands on his desk almost having a staring contest with him.
"Sorry for interupting"
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Attempt to get classes.   Attempt to get classes. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Mizore looks over at Darcy. "Its fine..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Attempt to get classes.   Attempt to get classes. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:17 pm

Darcy took the offered piece of paper with her timetable on and went to the door, she murmured a thank you to the headmaster.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Attempt to get classes.   Attempt to get classes. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:17 pm

Mizore sits down, and waits for her classes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempt to get classes.   Attempt to get classes. Empty

Back to top Go down

Attempt to get classes.
Page 1 of 1