Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Overlooking.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Overlooking. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlooking.   Overlooking. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:39 pm

Shizuka came to the beach, and she is enjoying the sunlight for once in her entire lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Overlooking.   Overlooking. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:36 pm

Darcy pulled off her long knee socks and shoes and sat on the warm sand, her drawing pad in her hand and a pencil in her bag, alongside her book. she slowly began to draw her favourite subject, animé. she loved the sound of the waves crashing down upon the shore, she loved the peace she could get here.

"If only" she thought
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Overlooking.   Overlooking. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:49 pm

"Well what am I going to do my bodyguards are everywhere these days." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Overlooking.   Overlooking. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:51 pm

"It would be funny if mine actually knew where i was" she said bemused
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Overlooking.   Overlooking. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Shizuka isn't amused by her guards at all.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Overlooking.   Overlooking. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:58 pm

Darcy packed up her things and walked back across the sand, her thoughts were filled with sadness.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Overlooking.   Overlooking. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:58 pm

(guys...please dont post..let the others get here...so it doesnt get confuseing... )
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Overlooking.   Overlooking. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:54 pm

Kouta looked at the man, "What questions?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Overlooking.   Overlooking. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:00 pm

(OCC on hold no more posting until I give the ok)
Back to top Go down
L-Kun
The Super Moderators of Moon Dormitory
The Super Moderators of Moon Dormitory
L-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Overlooking.   Overlooking. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:22 am

"It's pretty personal" L said
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Overlooking.   Overlooking. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:59 am

Shizuka wondered if Hagi can see her even in the lovely sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Overlooking.   Overlooking. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:41 am

Mizore finished drawing. "Im done here...bye." Mizore stands up and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Kouta
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Overlooking.   Overlooking. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:43 am

Kouta looked at L, "Dont tell me you got feeling for her..." Kouta looked at him coldly, "No-matter, if you try anything i can be there and kill you before you have the chance to blink..." Kouta said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Overlooking.   Overlooking. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:50 pm

Darcy stood and watched the shore be overlapped by the water, this was her favourite place to draw. She looked across the beach hoping to see Iori, but she realised, he was day class, they weren't out of the dorms at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overlooking.   Overlooking. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Overlooking.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Beach-
Jump to: