Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A place to think

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:28 am

Darcy shaded herself underneath a tree, she knew that she shouldn't be out at this time but her sister was about to arrive and she wanted to be awake for her arrival. she pulled out the paperback she had been reading in the common room and decided to wait until the sun went down to return to the dorm. she was joined by a curious day class student who didn't seem to understand why exactly Darcy was there.

"Excuse me miss, are you with the night class?"
"Yes I am, Darcy, nice to meet you"
"Shouldn't yo be in your dorm"
"I suppose"

She got up and shook the proud looking boy by the hand, the sun was setting anywy and she has to return for Crimsons arrival.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Shizuka walked around, and she is allowed to be anywhere she wants.
To her it doesn't matter where she goes nobody bothers her.
"Hey wait up." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:01 pm

"Oh hey shisuka"
Darcy was walking back to the dorm, she had only just learned to control her hunger and didn't want the fragile peace shattered on her first day. she walked beside shisuka holding her book close to her heart.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:04 pm

"Bite me, Darcy." Shizuka said.
Shizuka doesn't mind if she gets bitten.
She never cares about getting bitten.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:06 pm

she turned around to face shisuka, she looked stunned and angry at the same time.
"Huh, NO, I can't do that, why the hell would you ask!"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:27 pm

The binding ability came into an affect once again.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:30 pm

"No you are not using that on me again"

She mentally fought back with shisuka, her fight seemed slightly fruitless

"You don't understand do you, i'm trying to get used to the blood tablets, I can't bite a friend, it tear's at my soul"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:32 pm

"Don't worry about me I'll be fine besides I can't die not really." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:35 pm

Darcy relaxed, she moved her head close to shisuka's throat. Even though they were both pure bloods, she could help but think that this was still wrong in some way.
"Forgive me...My friend" she whispered

And she sunk her fangs deep...
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:05 pm

"It's all right go ahead and bite me hard." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:07 pm

she drank deep, she still felt that guilt though. she could feel her friends blood poor down her throat. she eventually stopped, she raised her head and spoke quietly to shisuka.

"I am sorry friend i fear i took too much"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:15 pm

"It's fine I'll be okay I heal faster than most people." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:16 pm

"The abilities of a pure blood, i have been thankful of them many times" she said with a far away look.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:18 pm

"I know that bloodlust is too much." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:21 pm

"Yeah, I nearly harmed a very old friend of mine once, a vampire hunter, but we were friends and i had to send him away, he was in grave danger, that's why i came here, to see if the talks of peace were true" she explained, opening up at last, she never opened up to nobody but now she was.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:29 pm

"The peace talks are true in the cross academy we only feed when we have to and I'm acting as queen bee around here." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:30 pm

Darcy smiled "I suppose so, I am just happy to create peace so i can see my friend again"

She said this while walkng with shisuka towards the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:40 pm

"Yeah everything be all right vampire hunters works here and I got a vampire hunter lover." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:42 pm

"Lucky you, I miss him so much"
She looked upset, she slowly started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:44 pm

"There there don't cry please don't cry." Shizuka said.
Shizuka hugged her friend.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:45 pm

"He was so upset when i made him leave, my guardians forbade any contact, that's why i left"
she was thankful for shisuka's presence
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:48 pm

The bodyguards of Shizuka Hiou came around.
"You don't talk to Shizuka Hiou." Claire said.
Shizuka sighed. "Not again." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Darcy looked shocked, and amused at the same time.
"And i thought that my guardians were bad, actually they dont know where i am"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:53 pm

"I know my bodyguards does this every so often I get sick of this." Shizuka said.
All of Shizuka's bodyguards gathered around.
"Darcy move meet me in my secret lair." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:54 pm

"Okay"
Darcy ran towards shisuka's private room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A place to think Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to think   A place to think Empty

Back to top Go down

A place to think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: