Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frozen Night.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

Frozen Night. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:01 pm

"Ah, I understand.. Then I'll call you.. Snow.", Jaques poked her nose with another random action just because she made it snow.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:05 pm

Mizore's eyes narrow. "Fine...I'll call you Fang, you call me Snow.... but if anyone finds out from you calling me snow...I controll Ice...I will freeze your body so much, that they will need ice-picks to get you blood moving again." Mizore smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Jaques looked away with an irritated face. He brought his wrist up and sliced it pen with the wind. No blood had dripped and it didn't heal as he didn't want to. "No blood lately.. Bleh..", It then healed instantly and his view came back to her. "You shouldn't underestimate others just because of your powers..", Jaques smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:12 pm

Mizore laughs. "I dont ever use my full power, so its impossible to really judge my power."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:14 pm

"I'm not judging Snow, just saying..", he flicked her forehead.. "Shoudln't you be sleeping by the way?", he asked smelling the sun would rise in a few more hours.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:15 pm

Mizore nodds. "I should...doesnt mean I will."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:18 pm

"Huh.. So I take it your a day class student right?", he didn't knew why but flicking her forehead felt fun so he did it again..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:19 pm

Mizore shrugs. "I got a week to learn the place befor they give me my classes." Mizore throws two ice knifes at him, from close range.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:24 pm

"Ow..", he took out the ice blades that had small blood stains to where they stabbed him. "I guess I'll show you around..", Jaques then took a bite out of the ice knife! He was eating it as if it was ice cream to him... Awkward.. He then began to walk away into a new direction where the school was.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:27 pm

Mizore nodds. "Alright...but touch me again, I will take one of those knifes and aim somewhere that might hert alittle." Mizore points at knife 'downstairs'
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:29 pm

He stopped and looked back at her. []"Are you coming or what?"[/b], he asked taking another bite of the ice knife.. Not caring what she said anymore about hurting him..
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:30 pm

Her eyes narrow. "Im right behind you..."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:34 pm

His eyes wondered to his back and he blinked constantly. "Ehh.. So I see..", he muched on the ice and swallowed it. He finished one and was now eating the other ice knife. "Now then.. I'm going to give you a tour of Cross Academy so you'll look like you've been here once.."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:35 pm

She nodds. "Alright." To be honest, she really couldnt care less about the school.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:37 pm

He then stopped and flicked her forehead remembering if he went back he'd get punishment for skipping. "On second thought.. Let's stay here a while longer.."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:40 pm

Mizore's hair turned icey again and her hand into an Ice claw, and she used the sharp claw to flick you.
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:45 pm

The gigantic claw of hers made a cut on his forehead that bleed a bit. "Aren't we playing nice here?", Jaues healed his wound and wiped away the blood and licked what was left off his palm. "Snow.. What do you feel like doing..?", he asked carelessly from what she did.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:46 pm

Mizore returns back to normal. "I said no touching, Fang, and dont know."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:52 pm

"Oh yeah..", he rubbed his forehead with a small smile on. "You're hard to read.. I like that, take it as a compliment.. I rarely do them..", Jaques yawned a bit as he saw the sun's light coming up into the night sky, both colors fading in. He looked at it. "Hm? That time already.. Lovely."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:53 pm

Mizore blinks. "Oh yea...vampires cant be in sun right?"
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:57 pm

"You read and watch too much vampire things.. Yes we can..", he said a bit hating those books and movies about Vampires from humans yet it makes him feel amused by it. "Oh well, when a vampire is in sunlight their powers are a bit weaker and their skin turns a bit more pale because of the light but other then that everything is normal.."
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:59 pm

Mizore pulls out a mini-handbook. "I supose."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:03 am

Jaques pokes the mini-book. "Ne, what's this?", he asked curiously with a dull face.
Back to top Go down
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:04 am

Mizore flips though the pages. "Different bits of infromation about different breeds of monsters."
Back to top Go down
Iori Yagami
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:07 am

"An who exactly wrote that guide?", he asked curiously getting closer to her and looking at the pages she was upside down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Night.   Frozen Night. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frozen Night.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next