Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings and Salutations!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaibyrd

Jaibyrd

Greetings and Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:44 pm

Greetings everyone!

My name's Jai'byrd, or Jai for short.

Let's see, interesting facts about myself...

In real life I am a Science Teacher and former Zoo Keeper. Yes, one year I worked will all manner of exotic animals; from Bears (one Himalayan Black Bear and one European Brown Bear), cats (two bobcats, one African Serval, one White Tiger, one Snow Leopard, one black Leopard), a bunch of naughty monkeys (5 South American Capuchins, 3 Maquacs, umpteen Grivets), nine alligators (and I did go in with them everyday), one Sanford's Brown Lemur who loved to cuddle, one Emu who loved to womanize, four llamas, one Guanaco, three Asian Barking Deer, two silly Coatis Mundis, one sweetheart of a blind albino racoon, and several dozen nonvenomous and venomous snakes that I worked hands on with everyday. It was a great year and if you want I will yak to the cows come home all about it and all the neat stories about each animal.

Other than that I love a wide variety of things other than RPGs, I'm a huge Star Trek fan and have every useless piece of information about the shows and movies tucked away in the scary depths of my mind. I also love comics, I usually stick to DC comics and read Batman and Catwoman. I love Catwoman! I also read quite a bit, my favorite author is Mercedes Lackey. I listen to all kinds of music, from Sting to Loreena McKennit to Sheryl Crow to Smash Mouth.

On top of that I love to build websites, make bead jewelry, write stories and draw pictures and entire comics. I run several other websites, mainly The Weirdo Zone.

So you can see I'm a wacky woman who does everything at once complains about it all sometimes, but can't imagine life not doing any of it! Thus I'm a weirdo and I like it that way!

Other random bits of information:
My favorite color - Purple (if you've noticed my site, you can kinda tell...)
My favorite car - Plymouth Prowler (*drools* A purple one would be nice!)
My favorite computer - Macintosh G5 (Finally bought one!)
My favorite plane - SR-71 Blackbird
My favorite drink - A good wine
My favorite pizza topping - Mushrooms
My favorite animal(s) - Cats, Horses, and Griffins!

That's about it. Party on everyone!
Back to top Go down

Greetings and Salutations!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Rules :: Introduction-
Jump to: