Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this)   Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:59 pm

Shizuka looked at the park, and she looked at the sakura trees, and she looked around, and she was bored she jumped in the trees.
Back to top Go down
kobe
SECURITY OF THE MOONLIGHT DORMITORY
kobe

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this)   Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:02 pm

*appears in the trees as i sigh. it was a great night out tonight and i sigh. i was wearing pure black clothing and i had a small sword at my side which had a sheith of pure black and it had "spirit moon" engraved ont eh sheith and the pure black blade in ancient greek*
Back to top Go down
Lex Rokai

Lex Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this)   Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Lex walked around the park with her daggers somewhere is her cloths. Thankfully no humans where around. Since and yet sadly her wings of now a darker gray where out.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this)   Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:14 pm

Shizuka sighed, and she looked down. "Hey Lex and Kobe." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
kobe
kobe

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this)   Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:17 pm

hi.......*sighs as i look at the moon and lay back on the tree branch*
Back to top Go down
Lex Rokai

Lex Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this)   Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:19 pm

"Hello." Lex said in not a very cold voice. Her wings moved slightly around her body. "How have you been...."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this)   Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:22 pm

"A bit different my body feels so strange." Shizuka said.
Back to top Go down
kobe
kobe

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this)   Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:23 pm

...ive been good ......*sighs*
Back to top Go down
Lex Rokai

Lex Rokai

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this)   Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:31 pm

Lex walked and stood by the tree."Aa." Was all Lex had said.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this)   Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:33 pm

Shizuka fell out the tree, and onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this)   Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging out (Kobe, Lex Rokai, and Shizuka only in this)
Page 1 of 1