Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alaster Wingates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alaster Wingates

Alaster Wingates Empty
PostSubject: Alaster Wingates   Alaster Wingates EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:08 pm

Name: (First and last if they have a last name)
Nickname: Alaster Wingates
Race: Vampire
Job: Night Class student/ Warrior of the night
Weapon(s): Kensai, a katana. adn two .50 desert eagle pistols
Power(s Super speed and accuracy
Appearance: Alester is 6'0 feet tall. He weighs 180 pounds, which most of it is muscle. He has a straight face, with eyes that tend to change color depending on how he is feeling, most of the time they are onyx, and no facial hair what so ever. His hair is black and is in a messy uncombed style. He prefers to wear all black suites. His hands are well kept with them looking normal. His skin is usually pale during the winter but is at the average skin tone during the spring and summer seasons. Sometimes he will wear casual clothing, such as nice pants and a nice shirt, (both black). When he wears casual clothing he will have his katana at his side.

Alaster Wingates 06-10-022
Personality: Alester has the "Loner" personality. He tends to keep to himself and will only talk to a select few. He pretends to be a follower when he really is a leader. He has a brilliant mind in strategy. He loves to play chess with anyone and is always good spirited even when he loses. He fights to protect the ones he loves, as well as everyone for the greater good. Though he is still looking for the love of his life but hasn't had any luck for he is very shy and nervous when it comes to talking about relationships with girls, especially if he wants to ask them out. He is a very easy person to talk, he just won't start a conversation with anyone he just prefers to keep to himself unless some one stars talking with him. He is usually asked and referred to if some one needs advice on something. He is fine on doing most favors but if they are unjust to him then he will say no and get up and walk away before the person says the reward. To alester honor is everything, keeping his families honor his one of primary goals until he dies. Alester can get along exceptionally well with the other kids in the night class as long as they don't give him a reason for him not to get along with. He is particularly interested in the pure blooded vampire kaname and how his powers differ from those of the lower ranks. As well as he is interested with zero on how often he loses control and samples the girl yuuki's blood with her permission. Though he wishes himself never to lose control and attack an innocent bystander and suffer the same fate his father did of being killed by a hunter.

Biography: Alester was born in a small village in the mountains of japan on August 27 of 1708. His father was a noble vampire who was well respected amongst other vampires he knew. His mother was of the lower classes until Alesters father met her a fell in love and eventually married her. Alester in his teen years had started undergoing training in jujitsu, karate, and tai chi with his father and the local sensei at the dojo on the far end of the village. During his childhood he was shunned by the other kids because he was a vampire even though all the adults didn't mind. The kids were afraid of ALester and hid from him whenever he would walk up to him and try to speak. eventually alester had gotten used to it and developed his loner personality and has been that way up to the age of 16. Durign that time all he did was read, train, eat, ad sleep. At the age of 16 his father was killed in a fight with a vampire hunter who tried to steal from the house and was killed defending his son and wife. Then at the age of 17 his mother died after sending alester to a boarding school of blood cancer contracted from the blood of the hunter that killed her husband. Alester was notified and he made a promise to himself that he will protect the ones if it means his life. He had made that promise because he only wants those that deserve death to perish and no the innocent.

Roleplay Sample: It was a cold bitter day in the Mountains. Alester had gotten up to get ready for his fathers funeral, as well as visit his mother at the healing lodge. He had gotten dress in a black suite and grabbed his katana and headed out of the door of his families house. It took him about a half hour to reach the healing lodge were his mother was the nurse, who was about 5'7 had Burnett hair and green eyes, led him to his mothers room. She was laying in an upright position. She had black hair and hazel eyes and smiled as alester walked in and asked the nurses to leave her be so she could talk. Once the nurses left his mother spoke. "It's nice to see you again my son," she said with a sweet motherly toneon which she uses with everyone in the village. "As well as it is nice to see you as well, has your condition improved," Alester asked.
"The doctors say I have a couple moths, but before anything I want to tell you something alester," His mother replied
"What is it mother," Alester asked.
"I've enrolled you into the night class of the boarding school in the city, you will have to gather your possessions and leave I have arranged so that one of the villagers will take you to town to day after the funeral." His mother said.
"Yes mother," Alester said as he bowed and left his mother to rest as he returned to his house and quickly paced all of his clothes into two suite cases and carried his katana with him.
The funeral lasted five hours including the reception party. At teh end alester had waited at the door step of his families house for the villager to come pick him up. After thirty minutes of waiting alester saw an old pick up truck pull up and an old man on which alester new as Brahm got out and approached alester.
"C'mon alester, we need to get going before the sun rises. so we don't hit traffic in the city or by the school." Brahm said as he grabbed alesters luggage and out them in the bed of the truck. Alester got in the passenger side of the pick-up and brahm got backin the drivers seat and they drove off. Three hours later they were at the schools gates where the chairmen was waiting for alester. alester got of the truck and grabbed his luggage and waved brahm goodbye as he drove off. Alester walked up to the chairmen and bowed in respect.
"you must be alester rankangenku are you not?" the chairmen aked
"Yes I am, sir," Alester replied respectfully.
"Well I'm the chairman here and before I can let you in I need you to take this oath," he said as he handed alester a piece of paper.
Alester read the piece of paper a couple of times and gave it back to the chairman and said "I here by swear to my one mortal life, not to hunt any student of this academy and not to harm anyone from the Day class or disobey the Chairmans orders" from memory.
the chairmen smiled and chauffeured alester inside the gate and said"Welcome to your new home"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Alaster Wingates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alaster Wingates   Alaster Wingates EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:12 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Alaster Wingates
Page 1 of 1