Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploreing the Academy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
E.M.

Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:10 pm

Ro blinks. "I do too...I do got a question though... you wouldnt let me watch you change in the mall...yet you let me see you in your swimsuit...same thing with me...you wouldnt watch me change...yet you watch me in mind...they both cover up the same amount."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:11 pm

"Well, i am kinda shy" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Ro blinks. "Thats awsome...but doesnt really answer my question...underware and swimsuits...cover up generally the same amount...but people dont care when you see them in there swimsuit...but you get hit if you see them in their underware..."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:13 pm

Darcy shrugged "Some people are just that" she splashed him. way
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Ro blinks. "Hey!" Ro slashs you. "You should wear this more often." Ro laughs and swims away.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Darcy laughed "Only if you do"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:17 pm

Ro nodds. "Deal...I have no problem being in my purple swimsuit."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:18 pm

Darcy twirled "Neither do i" she splashed him again
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Ro swims behind her and hugs her from behind. "I just hope the strings on the back of this dont come loose."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:20 pm

Darcy smiled "Neither do i" she laughed
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:21 pm

Ro smiles and wraps his arms around your waist, and his head on your shoulder. "It would be pretty...awkard if id did....I dont have to worrie about anything like that happening...unless you pull em down."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:24 pm

Darcy smiled "And why would i do that" she grinned "I trust you, you wont be like that, unless you really want to"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:26 pm

Ro nodds. "I want too, but Im not going too...out of respect, or accident...though I dont see how an accident could happen in the middle of the water." Ro thinks about your first question. "umm...to get a good view?"
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:29 pm

"Ro what are you saying" she said thinkin
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:29 pm

Ro blinks. "Im saying, I kinda want to pull the strings, but im not going too...what im thinkin is your got really soft skin and really goods scent."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:33 pm

Darcy blushed "Just how much do you like me" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:35 pm

Ro rubs his head agenst your neck lightly. "Thats for me to know...and you to figure out."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:36 pm

Darcy smiled "Well how do i find out"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:37 pm

Ro smiles. "I dont know, thats for you to figure out."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Darcy splashed him again "Hmm let me think, quite a bit"
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:39 pm

Ro blinks and spits the water out his mouth, and slowly gets off you, making sure not to pull any strings.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:41 pm

Darcy smiled and hugged him "Your funny" she said nicely
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:41 pm

Ro laughs and hugs her in return. "Your cute."
Back to top Go down
Darcy Willows

Darcy Willows

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:43 pm

Darcy smiled "Thank you" she said blushing
Back to top Go down
E.M.

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:44 pm

Ro lightly licks your cheek. "Very cute, you blushing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploreing the Academy.   Exploreing the Academy. - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploreing the Academy.
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy's Pond & Garden-
Jump to: