Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory

Based off the hit series of 'Vampire Knight', that combines all epic imagination!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Started.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
E.M.

Getting Started. Empty
PostSubject: Getting Started.   Getting Started. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:40 pm

Ro walked into the headmaster's office. "Excuse me...I need my classes and room." Ro walked up to the desk and stood there, he was wearing a black hoddie with the hood up and a mask over his face, (like the one kakashi from naruto wears) along with a pair of dark sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Getting Started. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started.   Getting Started. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:58 pm

"Yes, may I help ypu?". Kaien Cross said.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

Getting Started. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started.   Getting Started. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 3:01 pm

Ro pulls out his letter of acceptence into the academy. "I just got here...I need my dorm and classes please."
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Getting Started. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started.   Getting Started. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:38 pm

"Ah yes, you do here you go." Kaien said.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

Getting Started. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started.   Getting Started. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:45 pm

Ro takes his class list and his room key. "Anything else I might need to know?"
Back to top Go down
Shizuka Hiou
Four Musketeers
Four Musketeers
Shizuka Hiou

Getting Started. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started.   Getting Started. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:24 pm

"Yes, don't make Shizuka Hiou mad." Kaien said.
Back to top Go down
E.M.

Getting Started. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started.   Getting Started. EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:28 pm

Ro nodds. "No idea who that is, but alright...thank you." Ro bows in respect and leaves to go look around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting Started. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started.   Getting Started. Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Started.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight : Moonlight Dormitory :: Places around Cross Academy and outside Cross Academy :: Cross Academy : Headmaster's office-
Jump to: